Unofficial Mills

10th February to 16th February 2008

Jono

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, how I love Flirt Divert. Hahaha!!

That's interesting. It's annoying me at the moment, it feels too scripted the way Scott has everything on hand to play out with every clip.

That Davina McCall/Moyles clip makes me feel like I've had a few too many. She's doing that voice she does in the hair shampoo adverts.

In 2003 it was apparently "broadcaster Phil Sayer – known in the city as the instantly recognisable voice you hear on Sheffield Supertram and at Sheffield Station."

Laura might have a death threat now. Imagine if you were a commuter having to put up with voices like that all the time. Like the annoying jingles they have at French train stations.

We were in the school minibus today (as you do) and as we drove past a gang of chavs someone from the back of the bus muttered "you can almost hear them playing Basshunter". :D

You have a strange school. It's like something from Balamory. Going ice skating for PE and always in a minibus?

Haha, strange is one way to describe it. Our science teacher doesn't know how to teach the current module so we got shipped off to the local college for a day.

GCSE Science was a joke at ours. I think only five people turned up to our lessons. Not that the school was bothered. The school was generally alright though.

I read a report in the newspaper today that refers to "animal keepers" instead of farmers now. Apparently the government are using it a lot more.