Unofficial Mills

Eastenders

Kitai

I know! Poor bugger. I really like Minty, he's a nice guy lol! Though I feel a bit sorry for Gary after he got punched. I know he wasn't exactly rooting for his mum and Minty, but I don't think he wanted them to break up :(

The most heroic act is the one that no-one knows about.

He is an irritating little man, isn't he. Always dumping his problems onto Jane *stamps foot* womanizer!! :evil: 8)

I suspect she will, sooner or later.

I've noticed how everyone in EastEnders will over-hear a conversation at exactly the wrong time. And instead of staying to hear the rest of it (and maybe discover things weren't as bad as they thought they were), they leave at the wrong time as well and just assume the worst.

Is this some sort of curse for all those who live on the Square!? :shock:

I've noticed how everyone in EastEnders will over-hear a conversation at exactly the wrong time. And instead of staying to hear the rest of it (and maybe discover things weren't as bad as they thought they were), they leave at the wrong time as well and just assume the worst.

You mean like when Ian walked into the club and saw Jane being 'ridden' by a stripper in a skimpy thong like garment? 8)

Is this some sort of curse for all those who live on the Square!? :shock:

Who knows? This is the Square, after all, a place of magic and wonder and - oh, wait, thats Narnia. Nevermind.

Maybe they're all a little retarded.

They're all very unfortunate...

They're very something, yes. Unfortunate? Hmm...try "completely bloody stupid". Yes, I think that works slightly better.

I wonder if they get risk salary. After all, there seems to be a bloody big risk of going bonkers by living in the Square! :D

I think Ian Beale is supposed to be the EastEnders equivalent of Coronation Street's Ken Barlow, having been in it from the very start, the only original surviving cast member etc. Unless Woodyatt leaves, I doubt they'll be in any rush to axe him. I wish they would though, can't stand him!!

Heather is the best character the production team have created in a long time.

I'm glad they got rid of Hazel. I don't think they quite knew what to do with her.

Do you think they'll ever kill Ian off?

No, I don't they will, or should, he makes, I'm sorry to say, a good 'annoying' character, the one who everyone loves to hate, as it were. It wouldn't quite be the same without him. Unfortunately.

Another thing; does no one in the Square own their own washing machine?? o_O

Of course not; what would Dot do all day if they did? She'd have smoked herself to death by the end of the first week otherwise! 8)

Another thing; does no one in the Square own their own washing machine?? o_O

Tanya has a washing machine in her kitchen. We saw it when it was the story where she washed bens doctor who cards.But on saying that it was broken because she unloaded her washing and took it to the launderette. So we know there is at least one in the square.

Probably they have them in most houses, but none of them know what they are, just thinking that they're ornaments or something. Only Dot knows the ancient secrets of the Order of the Washing Machine....

well i wish they would send me one of their unused one ours went bang yesterday. I thought maybe i could fix it so it is in pieces now.Needless to say i cannot add washing machine repairer to my cv.:(

:hahaha: you tried to fix a washing machine?! Are you going to buy a new one, or get the old one fixed?

yeah i tried to fix it.We have a few pieces of electrical equipment that i have TRIED to fix. i'm never very successful but i feel better for trying. We need to buy a new one. :cry: