Unofficial Mills

3rd February to 9th February 2008

Jono

I'm off. I've got to finish a picture i've done. My workmates are eagar to see it finished and one wants me to copy my own work because she might have it as a tatoo:)

That's a pretty nice compliment on your work. See you soon.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just asked my mum, and she says it's pancake day in Denmark as well! Still, she doesn't want to make pancakes today, and she hasn't got the time either.

I'll get her to make some in the weekend...

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

That train noise is doing my head in. I don't like all this discussion over pancakes.

Ah, most celebrities write children's books, now Scott is going into erotic books. What next, sex tapes?

The Kooks' new material is rubbish. They won't go anywhere now.

If I don't have anything to read on public transport I always find myself glancing over someone's shoulder at what they're reading. Probably very annoying.

I read everywhere. Even shampoo bottles when I'm in the bath.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Strange, my mum just said that.

I'm psychic.

Today I went shopping with my dad and when we got in the car I turned on the radio. It was on P4 (like Radio2) and I felt that there was something that made me switch to P3 (like Radio1) and that same second they started playing RHCP - Snow.

I must have known that!

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Reminds me of The famous Marylin Munroe film The Seven Year Itch (1955) when the main character talks about his wife's friend Tom's books - "all that inwardly - downwardly - pulsating - and back - with - the - hair - spilled - across - the - pillow..." seems they had romantic fiction even then! :D

UM is a nice place

I've some eggs left over from the pancakes... I'm sure they'd fancy some.

Pretty sure last time we heard Kaiser Chief's Ruby is when Eileen was singing along to it. Thankfully she appears to have disappeared off the face of the planet.