What sucks in your life?

popbitcher

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've seen The Kooks today and I couldn't get their autographs or pick.Some people asked the security when would The Kooks leave the stage and he said 3 minutes later. And after 3 minutes we were asked to get out of the concert hall.

By the way,the concert was below my expectation because there was no climax at all.

A bit gutted anyway..:(

I've seen The Kooks at the Uni of East Anglia. I was really disappointed and they didn't talk to the crowds either. Yet at Radio 1's Big Weekend there was a great atmosphere. Seems they can't cope with smaller gigs.

I've seen The Kooks at the Uni of East Anglia. I was really disappointed and they didn't talk to the crowds either. Yet at Radio 1's Big Weekend there was a great atmosphere. Seems they can't cope with smaller gigs.

YEP. And I was standing in the front roll with 2 amplifiers in front of me,it was really loud and I covered my ears all the show. I saw Luke stared at me for few times...

When Luke came down the stage and someone pulled his jeans off and we saw part of his...:D.I even took a photo of it ( I didn't know that until I saw that photo in my camera,but that was really unclear).

Just took my kitten to the vets for his injections (he's growing up so quickly, he's 14 weeks old already!) and the vet told me he's got a heart murmur that should have righted itself by now but now they just have to keep a really close eye on him. Poor Charlie. He's getting extra big hugs off of me to make him feel better. Am sure it'll work.....

Give us the motivation, we can cause a sensation!

I went to WHSmith today and bought a lottery ticket (my mum decided we should all get them, as it's a rollover) and the girl on the till ID'd me. Very embarrassing.

If I look 15 or younger, I want my half price rail fares and free bus travel!

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

My mum seriously panicking about me going to uni. She seems really on edge and snapping at everything I do (including only losing 3 ums points in maths... Results day was fun :|). Everyone's moving away now. My brother and his family are moving to Swindon in September, my sister's just moved to London and my dad is moving to the Middle East for business. My mum was planning to move either to London or the Middle East but she doesn't want to leave Birmingham anymore.

But... The other day I saw in her internet history she was looking for places in Norwich, so I brought it up and she had a right go at me saying that I purposely applied to places far away from home so I could do whatever I wanted without her knowing. She only knows about one of my serious mess ups and I changed everything about myself to make her happy, but she still thinks I'm an idiot.

*sighs* I don't know anymore. She said she hated how much I text my friends, but she won't let me go out when I want to see them or let me use my computer to talk to them online.

Sometimes I think she should be the one in therapy.

I barely know anyone who uses MSN now. Either that or everyone blocked me. I guess it's the Facebook effect.

Me neither. I end up barely using it myself during term times. But I do still have a few friends who use it, about 2 people I talk to from school and a few others I know from online, plus I talk to my friend from uni on it because we're both bored at home. Most people I know seem to think they're too old and busy to use MSN regularly.

Tara that sounds really bad, I hope you manage to escape your mother and get some space of your own. While I can see that she's worried about being left alone when everyone moves away, following you to uni isn't the right solution.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Thanks Lucinda. It's slowly sorting itself out and my dad is having a word with her now. Pointing out how I'm much less of a failure than my brother and sister were when they were my age seems to be working, though it's probably not the best method.

Another thing. Went to LaSenza today and my friend was getting measured so I thought I might as well get measured too.

I'm now eligible for reduction surgery on the NHS... Because that's a milestone every girl wants to reach... I don't look it because I have a small back size, but still... Gutted.

I don't know what to do. I went on a date yesterday with this guy, which was lovely. I got home and spoke to one of my male friends, who I really like, and he's shown he kinda likes me. He asked how my date went, and I told him how it was lovely and everything, and he got all upset with me. We kinda argued about it, and the argument ended with him telling me that he was all upset with me because he loves me. The guy I went on a date with yesterday asked me if I still want to meet up with him, which I kinda do, but kinda don't. Now I know that this guy does love me, or so he says, and I kinda love him too, I don't want other guys. I can't even have the guy I love though, for other reasons. This sucks.

Chris, being single rocks. It's totally the only way to be. Admittedly I didn't think so at 20 either but when you're 25 you'll see what I mean. You don't have to consider anyone else, you don't have to worry about anyone else, you can come and go as you please with whom you please and you don't have to answer to anyone. Your spare money after bills is your own, you can sleep completely diagonally in bed after wrapping yourself completely in your duvet and snuggling into both pillows at once without anyone whinging at you. You don't get into a row for ogling a random girl's chest, you can watch football and go out with your mates as much as you like without ever feeling guilty about it...

What's not to love?!??!!

The thing that currently sucks in my life is the fact my cat is whinging like a spoiled brat and I can't understand why....

Give us the motivation, we can cause a sensation!