Unofficial Mills

What sucks in your life?

popbitcher

My ESA has been stopped. Which means I can't go to Alton Towers in May. I'm appealing but it's not likely to get anywhere.

Needless to say I'm very drunk, trying to deal with this massive blow.

Aww that's rubbish :( my sister found out she can't get any benefits despite being too ill to work. Think the Government are trying to cut spending wherever they can since they're pretty screwed really.

I've got a tension headache and it really hurts.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aww that's rubbish :( my sister found out she can't get any benefits despite being too ill to work. Think the Government are trying to cut spending wherever they can since they're pretty screwed really.

What really pisses me off is that I was only three pointys off. Stupid idiots.

Appealing against the decision, but like they'll listen...

Nik B.

Born to Toads.

I don't feel well. Have been feeling sick on and off for about a week now. I've been making myself eat because not eating is only likely to make it worse. Went out last night, had a couple of drinks, was feeling alright really till about 12:30am when I suddenly felt all shivery and like I couldn't move or talk and just wanted to collapse and the music felt too loud. I sat and drank a few pints of water for about half an hour but then I left and went home. Took quite a while to get to sleep because I felt sick. This morning I feel just as bad really. I've had some paracetamol and a tiny bit to eat to see if that helps. My housemate has invited some people round for a lunch party today but I'd rather just stay in bed.

I think this kind of ill feeling is only really going to get worse until I can get away from everything for a while and get a proper rest (if that's even possible).

I came down with some kind of illness yesterday, quite suddently. I've been feeling weak and tired for a week or so now, and yesterday I suddenly felt too exhausted to stay awake and went to sleep at about six. I woke up at nine and was really sick, and have been sick on and off since then.

I've just managed a couple of breadsticks and a few sips of juice but still feel really weak.

Jono said he read some reports of a few people coming down with things after the HPV vaccine, of which I had my third and final dose on Wednesday. This might make sense as it reported the dizziness and nausea I've been experiencing, and my arm went numb for quite a while today.

Not to put anyone off who is thinking of getting the vaccine though, it's obviously worth it to avoid HPV and cervical cancer, and none of my friends have reported these effects.

I'm just annoyed at the timing as I have a 15 hour art exam beginning Monday which I need to plan for, which will last until Wednesday, and on Thursday I have my History individual assignment essay for my A2 - done in exam conditions - which I obviously need to be revising for. Rubbish :(

I don't feel well. Have been feeling sick on and off for about a week now. I've been making myself eat because not eating is only likely to make it worse. Went out last night, had a couple of drinks, was feeling alright really till about 12:30am when I suddenly felt all shivery and like I couldn't move or talk and just wanted to collapse and the music felt too loud. I sat and drank a few pints of water for about half an hour but then I left and went home. Took quite a while to get to sleep because I felt sick. This morning I feel just as bad really. I've had some paracetamol and a tiny bit to eat to see if that helps. My housemate has invited some people round for a lunch party today but I'd rather just stay in bed.

I think this kind of ill feeling is only really going to get worse until I can get away from everything for a while and get a proper rest (if that's even possible).

I'm exactly the same. I went out last night too and felt okay, like you said. I feel as if I could sleep forever, really! To make it worse I'm going back to uni tomorrow and I don't want to go whilst I feel ill and my dog is wired up on drips and allsorts at the vets.

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

I'm exactly the same. I went out last night too and felt okay, like you said. I feel as if I could sleep forever, really! To make it worse I'm going back to uni tomorrow and I don't want to go whilst I feel ill and my dog is wired up on drips and allsorts at the vets.

Awww sorry to hear about your dog :( hope things turn out ok.

Ellie I hope you feel better soon, that sounds horrible.

I hardly got any sleep when I was at home, I think that's what has made me feel this rubbish. I've got no energy and no appetite and I've got sooo many things to do. I've got to spend a whole day walking round nature reserves on Tuesday and going to see The Rakes on Tuesday night too. Supposed to be going out all day to a swimming pool with friends on Wednesday but may not be able to do that because at the moment I think I'd end up drowning as I don't feel able to move my limbs.

It's just so annoying that it's the busiest time and I feel so rubbish. I'm hoping that if I don't do much this weekend and try to get as much sleep as possible I'll start to feel better but it doesn't really seem to be a real illness, just general low immune system and I know the doctor wouldn't be able to do anything for me.

Awww sorry to hear about your dog :( hope things turn out ok.

Ellie I hope you feel better soon, that sounds horrible.

I hardly got any sleep when I was at home, I think that's what has made me feel this rubbish. I've got no energy and no appetite and I've got sooo many things to do. I've got to spend a whole day walking round nature reserves on Tuesday and going to see The Rakes on Tuesday night too. Supposed to be going out all day to a swimming pool with friends on Wednesday but may not be able to do that because at the moment I think I'd end up drowning as I don't feel able to move my limbs.

It's just so annoying that it's the busiest time and I feel so rubbish. I'm hoping that if I don't do much this weekend and try to get as much sleep as possible I'll start to feel better but it doesn't really seem to be a real illness, just general low immune system and I know the doctor wouldn't be able to do anything for me.

Have you got feelings like you're dizzy all of the time and could quite easily pass out?

And me too - he's being kept in overnight. He got taken in today after two days of not eating and being sick a lot. The vet has left a message on our answerphone saying that he's "hanging on in there." Apparently it's a gastric bug that he's had before - must be quite a bad one.

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

Have you got feelings like you're dizzy all of the time and could quite easily pass out?

And me too - he's being kept in overnight. He got taken in today after two days of not eating and being sick a lot. The vet has left a message on our answerphone saying that he's "hanging on in there." Apparently it's a gastric bug that he's had before - must be quite a bad one.

I feel very weak, like my limbs are hardly capable of moving. Tomorrow I've got no plans at the moment and the bloody builders won't be waking us all up at stupid AM like they did all last week so hopefully some sleep will make me feel better. I just managed to eat some tea which is progress. Something will stop me sleeping though, I just know it :( at least my essay for Tuesday is mostly done.

Awww I hope your dog gets better soon, doesn't sound well at all.

I feel very weak, like my limbs are hardly capable of moving.

I've been feeling like that recently as well, and every time I stand up I get a headrush. I'm also finding it difficult to focus my eyes on things and it takes me a few seconds to properly focus.

I'm going to the doctors for blood tests for anaemia soon, which I'm told could be causing it.

Jono said he read some reports of a few people coming down with things after the HPV vaccine, of which I had my third and final dose on Wednesday. This might make sense as it reported the dizziness and nausea I've been experiencing, and my arm went numb for quite a while today.

Just studied the vaccine in Human Biology at college. Apparently there is no actual evidence that the HPV vaccine causes these symptoms....

Kitty <3

Feeling a bit sick

swine!!11 it could be bird flu though, get it checked out by a vet.

my dads working in manchester right now, he should be back tonight. he works in hospitals installing x-ray protection equipment. thing is that sky news are reporting that a canadian woman in greater manchester is in hospital with suspected swine flu, and i don't know which hospital he's at. she dosen't want the disease in canada so she brings it here! silly biatch.

on the grid.

*swearing is in this post, please skip if easily offended, I'd take it out but it's the only way I can express myself this time*

My head is so fucked up right now, and I mean by my standards too. I'm finding it very difficult to do anything now, it seems that as my anxiety has lessened my depression has become much more prominent. I'm going through a very dificult time really. It's so bad that I'm taking myself off MSN and Facebook, plus a couple of internet forums. Not UM though, I'm not so screwed up by the people on this site.

This is so horrible :(

Nik B.

Born to Toads.

just had a call from Visa, some thieving f:*ing wanker has tried to use my credit card :grrr: i have never even used this card online !!!

didn't get any money off me or anything but it's no the point, if i ever got hold of him/them they would get their face kicked in !!!

:)