Upstaged on BBC Three

Jono

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

His bulge was rather visible, so I found it quite hard to focus on the colour of his skin.

I knew there was a reason for me loving this place.

Really enjoyed tonight's episode. The sock puppets were hilarious, and I now want Don1609 to win. He's brilliant, bless him.

Who is that VLogger bloke. He isn't real is he? He's like someone they've randomly picked from the audience. He looks like the one that ended up on BBC News 24. Rabbit in headlights.

Scott didn't seem too impressed by Terry's Bummers union. Haha. That guy is a nutcase. He reminds me of Gareth off of ONWL.

V Loggers are through to the final meaning Pole Kitten are off.

Interesting - didn't catch all of tonight as I don't arrive in from work till 11.15. It's only at 2.35 tomorrow because of the clocks going forward. That's ridiculous. Is this live? Poor Scott. I'd have thought now the finals are here it'd be earlier. Nice plug for the iPlayer too ;)

Sky+ for me methinks. Well I'm going out so I might end up coming home drunk to watch it.

Who was the drunken fools shouting stuff about Westwood from the audience? And it's been the same two Family Guys all week :(

The crowd were really annoying last night, and they shouted over Don's plead.

Why is it at 2:35, wouldn't that mean it was scheduled for 1:35, that's just ridiculous without the added hour.

It's quite sad that the Vloggers will probably win, I just don't like them. Shows how much a fanbase can accomplish on a small show like Upstaged.

Why do BBC3 keep showing the same season of Family Guy like you said, it's annoying. I tend to watch them on the internet now (being the sad individual that I am) because we're about 2 seasons behind here.

Apart from the result, the final was really good. It was a nice day so there was lots of support for the acts throughout the day and there was probably the biggest crowd there's been so far at the show itself.

All the acts singing together and the Electric Dolls. I just wish they'd done more like this before this final week as the shows before were definitely lacking.

If only the right person had won, it would have been a fantastic ending for Upstaged. Doubt that they'd do it again, after all it was 'an experiment' and I can't say I've really seen the viewing figures to judge the show's success.

Even though I was supporting the Vloggers due to links with them on YouTube, I did like the Pole Kittens - they were a lot of fun. The Dulcimer lady was also kind of funny in an "Oh no!" sort of way.

It turned out to be a bit too much of an online popularity contest, I thought. I'd be surprised to see the BBC doing another series, though you never know I suppose.

UM is a nice place

I don't think they'll do Upstaged again, and I didn't think much of it personally.

I think it had potential and don't think it was a bad show. There was just plenty more that could have been done to make it more exciting. Unfortunately BBC Three are trying to base too much of their content online at the moment. Had it have started on TV from the beginning it might have been different.

It's certainly clear that Scott has potential to host a TV show and often he's been the real entertainment.