Unofficial Mills

6th January to 12th January 2008

Jono

He only drinks clean water. we don't let him drink it until we've flushed or if there is hair or something in the toilet...

I just wouldn't want to know a cat that licks it's bum has been on the same toilet seat as me. I know toilet seats are pretty dirty anyway, but still!

I'd quite like a parrot that sounds like Boy George though. I mean Barry George. I mean Bobby George.

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just wouldn't want to know a cat that licks it's bum has been on the same toilet seat as me. I know toilet seats are pretty dirty anyway, but still!

Haha, I haven't thought about that. Our cat doesn't touch the toilet seat with his bum anyway, I think he stands on it... As if that's any better.

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

I agree entirely. With dancing, obviously.

I always kick any animals out of the bathroom when I go in. It's just weird otherwise.

The bathroom? That's cruelty to be in there anyway! My toilet is in a room of it's own.

The "guest presenter" wallpaper on bbc.co.uk/radio1 is quite good. I like the Hadouken wallpaper, even though I've not heard much of them.

The bathroom? That's cruelty to be in there anyway! My toilet is in a room of it's own.

We have one on it's own too, but the main bathroom is nearest to me. We have to leave the door open at night for my younger sisters, so the dogs drag their beds in there, for some reason.

I had to swap computers as the internet isn't working on the other one, and forgot my thought trail in the process. Great!

Daniel P Carter doesn't really strike me as the most inspirational person in that trail for his show there. And hmm J Holliday methinks is the song Chopper means.

We have one on it's own too, but the main bathroom is nearest to me. We have to leave the door open at night for my younger sisters, so the dogs drag their beds in there, for some reason.

Eurgh that sounds so rank and unhygenic! They could be rolling around on the towels! (Or tiles as you folk say).

You leave towels on your bathroom floor? (I don't have an Irish accent.)

Freshly washed ones ready to be put away, yes. I don't expect to find a dog sitting on them!

Ooh what a change from the playlist... Pendulum starting the shows. Haha. Night all.

It's Scott "Robert" Mills. Haha.

If the lights are really hot how is Scott going to cope in a suit? I think he should have brought back his cow costume from kids entertaining, that'd put Bobby off.

I recorded darts last night expecting a repeat of daytime, but it appeared RadioTimes lied. So I sat through a lot of it earlier for nothing!

Oh he's not there to waste time scaring people. He's there to get stuck in, win the game and take the trophy. Tried and tested formula, innit.

I presume Chappers will be dressing up as a busty (or fat) blonde on Thursday to support Scott?

bobby_george4.jpg

Why does he have a candle thingy anyway? What's the significance?

I guess Scott's got to make up for all the hatred in the world his sister has brought us. Bloody Heather Mills.

But doesn't he usually ruin things when he tries to make good? Like break people up in relationships? Will he be starting World War 3?