Unofficial Mills

6th January to 12th January 2008

Jono

Welcome to the Your Views topic - the place to come if you want to chat or comment about the Radio 1 shows as it happens. Come back at 4pm to chat live with others about Scott's show. Please refrain from text talk, and your posts may be moderated to keep the thread running smoothly or maybe used to create discussion threads elsewhere on the forum.

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've been quite hooked on the darts weekend. Partly because Scott was on about it, mostly because I've been in bed for four days ill.

I'm just watching the Glenn Moody game again (against De Ruitter) which was amazing and was on Saturday night. He's so weak and small, he's like Scott. Anyway, watching it again someone shouts out just as he's taking a shot "SCOTT MILLS!"

Haha. I didn't see any sign of the Scott Mills people with masks on though. That game was quite fun though. Did Sky+ some but haven't got round to getting the clips.

There was a commentator talking about a darts player's wife. He starts commentating about how nice her teeth are. Clearly Scott would be in a good position with his teeth.

This Glenn Moody also does a very strange dance. Almost like your uncle at a wedding. So I think it's got Scott written all over him.

Oh and top tip from Bobby George, the professional: If you enjoy darts, you'll win. Clearly it's not about throwing.

According to Colin Murray's TV Reviewer, the new series of Kill It, Cook It, Eat It on BBC Three is innuendo and pun galore. Apparently it's funny in an awful way this time round.

Apparently the producers tried their hardest to make the people feel bad and wanted them to make them all cry when eating pig. Apparently at the end they're all tucking into it regardless.

My sister just gave me such a look. She said "Is Scott Mills on now?" in a very confused manner.

Anyway, anyone on board today? Or will I be coughing and spluttering my guts out for nothing?

Wow, Danish Girl is on. It's been a while!

I've been frantically trying to find the man shouting 'SCOTT MILLS!' in darts, but it's not on till 11pm again tonight :(

bobby2006-01-10a.jpg

Haha, any man that can get away with that is a legend. Not even a chav could go out like that.

It really has. But it was mainly because of Christmas and New Year and all that, I didn't really have time. But here I am again!

Did you have a good 'un? I know what it's like to be a young teenager again, I haven't be able to wash my hair through flu, so it's been all greasy. Thankfully I have done so today.

I was thinking someone should get the the 'lombard direct' (is that the one with the talking telephone?) jingle and put it over some drum and bass track. It'd be just as good.

Yes, touch me at your own risk. That said at least I've not had the winter vomiting virus.

My mum asked me who sang this song. I said "it's Mark Brown" she said "don't be stupid, it's a woman". I said he produced it, she still didn't understand. I gave up.

why didnt i know about this?

I think Jo or Natalie Jamieson has been snooping on UM. I don't know, all this BBC fakery...

Great - Freeview now says "Now Playing: Dancing Queen by ABBA" and it appears to be stuck.

Was it a year ago that Justin came into Radio 1 and gave that inspirational interview with Scott and Chappers on Breakfast? Oh, that was October '06. I never really liked him after that. He was a bit odd.

Yo me Homies etc.

First time in a while so hello everyone. not around much tonight as i'm going to lie down for a bit, yet again i have a lot of things going through my head :(

Hi Mike!

Going to lie down? Are you ill as well?

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Im not ill, been fairly healthy so far this winter, touchwood. No one pass on your dirty germs to me :P

I read that as 'Torchwood'. How worrying.

Next step for Scott will be fat club. Remember if you want to win darts, you've got to enjoy it.

Simple Plan? Even Budgens Radio has been playing them for a year or so. Now that is worrying.

I don't care about all this darts business.

Seriously, devote tonight to watching some. I can guarantee you'll be hooked. I draw the line at when they said 'press the red button for more' though.