Unofficial Mills

Gigs and events you're going to in 2008

Emma

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw a load of random bands on Saturday. Lethal Bizzle, Goldie Lookin Chain, The Bees, The Maccabees and Fun Lovin Criminals. The Maccabees were really really good, I was right up the front as well. The others weren't really my kind of thing. Some of the student bands we saw were quite good though. Oh and a local beatboxer called The Petebox who I've seen before who is really good, it's amazing the sounds he can make with just his mouth.

Futureheads tomorrow night with a couple of friends which should be really good.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

• 2 weeks later...
Despite my slight hatred towards scouting for girls it seems im travelling all the way to Edinburgh to watch them :| Its a favour for someone so im ok with it :P

Very powerful earplugs?

I don't like them either, but it's funny when they are played because one of my friends really hates them and I can force him to listen to torment him.

9 days till Radiohead!! Woohoooo! After that I really need to buy some more gig tickets for something.

I saw some bands in my Student Union last week, one called The Franks are quite good and they're playing Glastonbury and some places in London soon.

I went to see Boyzone tonight, it was brilliant! They put on a really good show and were very entertaining:B)

Stephen Gately is so funny, to say he's cheesy is an understatement....fantastic!

Amazing night!:D

I thought Boyzone has broken up years ago, shows what i know :)

Y4Ar5.png

They had broken up and Ronan did some solo stuff but they jumping on the comeback tour bandwagon;)

Oooh sounded like an amazin' gig! I want B*Witched to reform next :hahaha:

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm going to see The Hold Steady in Newcastle on Friday night. As such, I'll be in north east England for a fews days so won't be online much until early next week.

I've also got tickets to see Less Than Jake and I'm going to buy some tickets for Little Man Tate as well, yay.

McFly on the 7th November. 2 days after my birthday... I'm going to be going to see McFly when I'm 23. Awesome...

I need to buy One Night Only tickets and KOL tickets. I really hope there are KOL tickets still when I have money.

There/ They're/ Their. Different words.

• 3 weeks later...
Haha, that'd be genius. I'm going to see Kasabian for the second time a week this Saturday!

Lucky you it was sold out by the time I went to get tickets. The aftershow party is at the Lemon Factory. I shall be going to club olio at instead through have fun.

http://www.skiddle.com/whats-on/Carlisle/Spirit/LemonFactory---Kasabian-Afterparty/11241667/

Download the Adam and Joe & Jon Richardson podcasts now!