Unofficial Mills

18th November to 25th November 2007

Jono

What does flux actually mean? It's been irritating me ever since I heard this song. I'm going to go look it up I think.

Edit: Oh, I get it.

It came up in a book I was reading for my course the other day and I was like "flux!"

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It came up in a book I was reading for my course the other day and I was like "flux!"

Well what does it mean. I've yet to find anything suitable for an answer.

"Alternative to f*ck"

"An excessive and abnormal discharge of the bowel"

"Refers to the amount and rate at which a liquid (or gas) enters or leaves a surface."

December 19th? When the hell do you celebrate Christmas?

That's when kids like you are off. That's the Christmas holidays. That's my Christmas meal. I'd say that's Christmas. It doesn't start 24th December.

Watching TV at the same time as listening to the show and posting on here? That's what they were saying the other day wasn't it. About people using several platforms at once. Was on Youtube myself, also listening, also posting on another forum as well as this one.

Zane should think of a new phrase "who's on board?" is getting a bit tired in my opinion.

UM is a nice place

Haha, Chris didn't make it in again on time. Bit silly having a 6.30am start time now he's not making it in on time.

And balls, I've missed my job test thing. It should have been today, but me being ill made me think it was Thursday.