Unofficial Mills

18th November to 25th November 2007

Jono

Welcome to the Your Views topic - the place to come if you want to chat or comment about the Radio 1 shows as it happens. Come back at 4pm to chat live with others about Scott's show. Please refrain from text talk, and your posts may be moderated to keep the thread running smoothly or maybe used to create discussion threads elsewhere on the forum.

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmm, the taxi driver I had at the weekend was telling me the story of the guy who found Scott's phone when he came to the UEA. "And he was ringing Davina McCall and Chris Moyles, haha!"

I'm like "yeah that's great, I'm tired, I've heard this conversation numerous times on the radio".

I've been in bed all weekend with a cold. It's only this last few hours I've finally got dressed since Friday night. I blame the fact that the supermarket's door was stuck open all Thursday.

I'm well excited about the Radio 1 Christmas Party coming back. It makes me feel Christmassy.

That nightmare about the hiccups might have come true. Imagine Chopper having that all week?

He's probably just catching up on those amazin' new music podcasts he was on about this weekend.

Have spammers given up these days? They can't be arsed, they send me e-mails with just random words in now. They don't even write out stuff properly.

I know that, but people seem to 'dropping each other' texts and wanting to meet at the Radio 1 Christmas Party! :confused:

I didn't necessarily want to meet, I just want to go to the partayy.

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

I know that, but people seem to 'dropping each other' texts and wanting to meet at the Radio 1 Christmas Party! :confused:

I think I started that trend meeting that fat girl off of here at the last one. No, she wasn't fat really...

Toodle? I met a girl over the weekend that says 'cripes' all the time. I think that's off of Bo Selecta isn't it? Reminds me more of the geeky one off of Scooby Doo.

I remember Scott first playing this song, I was stuck waiting for a bus in the dark around about this time last year.

I didn't necessarily want to meet, I just want to go to the partayy.

We're giving them no end of publicity and it's not even been announced yet. We should start talking about Radio 1's Big Weekend too... "it's coming!!1!!!!"