Unofficial Mills

11th November to 17th November 2007

Jono

Okay, but that's bad enough. I mean that it's boring. That's not exactly motivating, is it? But you'll get through it! Is it for tomorrow?

It is! The teacher reminded me today, haha. No-one else did it, though.

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What a morbid conversation!

I defy Scott to find a story of someone dying through using a second hand parachute.

I might go to Bromley in a couple of days, wonder if I need Flirt Divert for there? Anyone who tries to give me Flirt Divert will seriously regret it, may I say. I prefer straight out "You're ugly" remarks to cowardly deception.

UM is a nice place

I love the fact the first thing Comedy Dave did when he arrived at the academy was walk into Ninia. She gave him a nasty look, haha. And bless Warwick "do you want me to sign that?" I love the way he has this image everyone wants stuff signed. But I wasn't complaining, least he didn't sign a bum wax strip for me...

Haha best scene had to be Steve saying he was about to spray a woman's hair with hairspray, and it ended up being moose.

Hey Jonny!1

I'm only around for as long as it takes me to dry my hair and get ready, so this is another flying visit.

What men are you spending the night with today then?

Hey Danishgirl. I'm taking some Norwegians to see Orson next month, haha. How scary.

Ooh silence after the jingle and before Take That, can blatantly nick that for the clips ;)

Norwegians are really kind. My uncle and his wife and their children (and daughter-in-law and of course grandson) are from Norway. Or, my uncle isn't, he just lives there because his wife is Norwegian.

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

One is really sociable, the other is really shy. I was talking to the shy one last night and she takes a lot of what I say quite literally. She gets offended easily, when really I'm not offending her :confused:

Eurgh, they're renaming the trains here. For the third time. It's now going to be "National Express East Anglia".

A girl that I quite like was talking about hickies last night. She said do I like them. I said I'd never had one, and gave the reasons Scott gave for having them. She then got in a big huff that I'd based our relationship on what Scott Mills was saying :confused:

Is this like Pokerface? You have to bluff who has the hickie, and who hasn't, and everyone has to decide who has the hickie? Oh... clearly not...

One is really sociable, the other is really shy. I was talking to the shy one last night and she takes a lot of what I say quite literally. She gets offended easily, when really I'm not offending her :confused:

Eurgh, they're renaming the trains here. For the third time. It's now going to be "National Express East Anglia".

Are "one" railway re-branding- thats hilarious

Are "one" railway re-branding- thats hilarious

They are. They need to sort out the trains, not the name. "The one service will depart at one o'clock from platform one" was always confusing though...

I'm concerned. So far Scott has lost his phone and ended up meeting a guy from the changing room, he was bent over yesterday in front of a listener, today he has a hickie, tomorrow he'll have a tale about Celebrity Scissorhands. Could it be the worst of the week so far! Radio 1's Sex Pest!

There's always the omnibus on Sunday. It did however end up with Honey (the dozy one) trying to save a bloke from the gang, and she was 8 months pregnant. It was quite emotional by the end as he lost the baby.

Last night was almost as good as the plane crash in Emmerdale. These pubs sound like amazin' places to drink. I'd have moved by now though...