Unofficial Mills

21st to 27th October 2007

Jono

Hahaha! I thought this JoJo/Chris Brown sounding song was actually Zane's song.

Me too.

Oh.. did you know that JK and Joel present a kids show on TV? Don't know which channel, but I watched it this Saturday :D

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What's TTV? Has Hider In The House gone international? Pahaha.

Baah, I typed wrong. that was supposed to be TV. And erm.. I was in England in a B&B with TV. So whatever you mentioned there.. I don't think it has gone international.

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Baah, I typed wrong. that was supposed to be TV. And erm.. I was in England in a B&B with TV. So whatever you mentioned there.. I don't think it has gone international.

Oh I thought that was a German song.

I think if they make enough songs there could be a Scott Mills show musical special coming to Radio 1 at Christmas :D

The ending really rounds it off, haha. Will that be in his 'Fresh Meat' section soon?

Very much enjoyed today's show. Best show this week, been a while since I last let out several girly sounding laughs in an afternoon.

I love your signature Jono - I'm picturing really hardcore old ladies with shiny block heeled court style extra wide shoes and proudly rollered perms, bright white dentures firmly stuck in, riding around recklessly on their mobililty scooters waving their big handbags and rattling their beaded necklaces, their silk scarves fluttering in the wind around their scrawny necks ...and on the back of the mobility scooter's a sticker saying "Radio 2 Xtra - swings like you used to"

Agree about the show today, by the way :)

UM is a nice place

Hi Jono! I'm here today

I want to try and get a clean edit of that new Radio 1 jingle for the clips. Don't think it'll work as it's on top of the songs.

Hey Danishgirl. Alright? Steve Strange on the show today!