Unofficial Mills

21st to 27th October 2007

Jono

Welcome to the Your Views topic - the place to come if you want to chat or comment about the Radio 1 shows as it happens. Come back at 4pm to chat live with others about Scott's show. Please refrain from text talk, and your posts may be moderated to keep the thread running smoothly or maybe used to create discussion threads elsewhere on the forum.

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My head aches, I've just had a rollicking for letting my mum get a cheap LCD TV. And she doesn't like it as the sound is naff, and so is the picture. Well it was £500, but I'm like there's no real speaker there so that's what you get.

Anyway, enough of TV... it's all about the radio. Who's on board?

And who is that annoying woman who Chappers presents with on Channel 5? She just talks a load of Italian and is there to look pretty. I couldn't understand a word she was saying! Why does she talk at all?

Willie Thorne is brilliant, his mum rang up BBC Norfolk to say she was living in caravan all year in Norfolk and that her son was going on Strictly Come Dancing.

Hi Kelly! It's been one of those days today, I went to some local council meeting this morning, then someone got chatting to me about a newspaper report, then I had a call about Greg James, then I had to set up the TV, send a load of e-mails and now I'm here. Phew.

I don't watch either programmes. I hear Sharon Osbourne has walked off? What a load of baloney. They should say George has walked off presenting the news in the afternoon in the same way.

Letitia Dean did look quite nice on the Graham Norton show last night.

I see McFly were in Rav's News of the World column yesterday retaliating at Louis Walsh for his comments on Radio 1. Did they have some sort of satellite delay? He was on the show two weeks ago!

I saw some quite amazin' programme on BBC Three last night. Teenagers running a primary school. Sounds a bit of an odd concept, but it's quite funny. Half way through, but compelling. One of the teachers auditioning was asked to stereotype the rest of the group and pointed out they were mostly chavs.

I used to have celloptape on the back of all three of my doofers. I mean remote controls. Now he'll be picking that up and answering it.

Oh god, Letitia Dean is the new Matt Damon. Ooh, I found a facebook group addicted to the hippopotamus that ate a dwarf. 210 members.

I sense there's a sample here....

That BBC3 show is ace! The headteacher, Liam, looks a little like you, y'know.

That's McFly though. They're a bit slow, bless him.

Ooh, I've got sellotape on my phone too. It's either that or the battery falls out. I'll have to sellotape my headphones in tomorrow morning too, so I can listen to Mr Moyles' amazing guest. ;)

Some DJ emailed me last night from the station asking me what I have against the station. I said it's alright, i'm only quoting you...

Lots of good music out today actually, need to hear the Orson album too. And the Live Lounge 2 album.

chappers is the voice of reason today :D

Forget 'The Sun' says, it's 'Mark Chapman' says.

Last night on Graham Norton there was a bloke called Mark Graham who kept getting gay sex calls to his builders business number.

Graham Norton said "so your name is Mark Chapman? Oh, it's Mark Graham, can't even get that right". I was going to say I can't remember him sharing the same name as Chopper.