Unofficial Mills

21st to 27th October 2007

Jono

Just throw around the BBC logo a bit, and The Wiggles. People will be foolish enough to go. How do you charge for switch on of lights though. That'd be down to the town council, not the spectators.

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmmm, I'm having second thoughts. It's a posh, Georgian town, all lights are white. You wouldn't want a cow and frog turning on the lights would you? Last year it was a Victorian theme, I'm not sure you can mix the two :D

holt_lights_2003.jpg

Place your bets on which DJ it is at 5.45? Wes? Spoony? Lisa I'Anson? Not sure Lisa would suit the firefighter role.

The wiggles legal team will be on. They have barney the dinosaur as there brief.Thats were wes went

You can't go back on your word when you say five stars. I can even imagine the advert at the cinema. Big sound effects and macho voiceover.

I'm not sure Scott doing a Christmas show is politically correct. They'd be booed off stage ;) Best make it a 'Happy Holidays' special.

Unless they do it in a church. No one can be violent or throw stuff in a church!

If Chappers can be a prostitute for a school play (if I remember rightly) he can be a frog at a christmas switch-on.

I'm having problems trying to work out how to spell Peter Gel-da-bong? Not something you can just type into iTunes!

Edit: Peter Gelderblom. Ah!

Is one of the DJs on community service then? I bet it's Annie Nightingale. Going for some tea... back soooon!