Celebrity Scissorhands Series 2 - With Aled

Jono

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I will be going to the academy tomorrow afternoon, Aled's too much of a diva to cut my hair (he isn't doing them till late in the evening) so I'll be with Warwick Davies. How cool :D

:eek: how lucky to get on the show,

do you get to choose who gets to cut your hair ?

I'm going to look out for you when i watch it, hope you get on telly :D you should do if you make it known that you are pal's with ex-contestant Scott :woot:

:)

:eek: how lucky to get on the show,

do you get to choose who gets to cut your hair ?

No, but they said they'd have preferred me to have Aled to cut my hair, but I can't stick around till the evening as it'll probably end up being the next day before I get back to Norfolk (I have to be on the radio at 7am that morning).

Warwick seems cool though, not sure telling him I dislike Star Wars and Harry Potter will go down well if he's noted for being in both.

My appointment is around 4pm, but I'm quite looking forward to a day in London with a friend.

I will be going to the academy tomorrow afternoon, Aled's too much of a diva to cut my hair (he isn't doing them till late in the evening) so I'll be with Warwick Davies. How cool :D

He's my favourite. I think you're in luck, from what I've seen so far. He's the best cutter, and his hairdresser chat is far more interesting than the rest of that bunch.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.