September 30th to October 12th 2007

Jono

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was thinking Headlice was just going to be a remake of their original work. Bit like Akon.

When you're feeling sad and low

There's an easy way out, just so you know,

Shampooing, brushing, even using a comb,

We'll eradicate all these headlice, from your home.

Those with curly hair

Lice out your life

Every boy and every girl

Lice out your life

People of the world

Lice out your life

Aaahh!!!

I bet that hoover has had more usage in the last two days than it has for the last two months.

Chappers should be leading the way, after all he knows how it's done.

OK4.jpg

Haha, Gavin Henson's hair looks ridiculous.

I don't know, hoovers could be a good headlice removal technique. Don't knock it till you've tried it.

Now that's all over with... what was in that garage?

I just have images of old women shaking their legs to this music now. How evil radio can be so early in the morning.

I hope someone can make Jo Whiley smile today. I'd hate to think she'll be spending the weekend all sad and depressed. After all, she didn't even get the exclusive on the new single Headlice. And I don't think Kate Nash is going to particularly cheer her up either.

Oh dear, Scott's logging off his computer. Hope he's not packing up early. Either that or it's a dodgy copy of The Fray from the internet!

I don't know, hair comes out really easily. As a wedding once proved. I was at a function where there was a wedding in the other room, and I was in the uni-sex toilet where someone's hair extensions had been yanked out by a proper family fight, and some of their actual hair. It was all in the sink. Mmmm!

Well it's October 4th. I imagine there'll be plenty of people giving it out at fireworks displays. Because EVERY BLOODY PERSON IS HAVING A FIREWORKS PARTY IN OCTOBER. Or so it seems here.

Entertaining week of shows, and a good show today. Have to say McFly weren't really my calibre of guests, and I'd say there's enough kids type guests and features going on at the moment without McFly. The other guests were interesting because they were different or hadn't been on the show recently, so there was more to talk about.

Quite liking the double guest idea, so maybe that's an idea for next week, to try find a guest with lots to plug who'll go on with someone funny or less to plug.

Anyway, that's my two pence for now... with that I'm off to bed for a proper lie in.

Talking to yourself Jono - one of the first signs of madness... ;)

Seriously though sorry, can't get up in time for show - I do work late.

I'm just listening now and was rather disappointed at McFly, nice lads, but hardly sparkling repartee. Would far rather listen to everyone screaming with laughter as a dwarf does unspeakable stuff with a hoover. That's Entertainment! Goodness, WHAT does that say about me? :confused:

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Kate Nash covering Arctic Monkeys. What a surprise. But she's randomly amusing. "What was the programme you last Sky Plused?"

"Oh I don't have Sky Plus like. I have Freeview like. There's just E4 on there like, which shows repeats of Friends like".

Right, what is the name of that Kanye track Scott plays at the start of each show? I'm curious as to what the full thing sounds like now.

It's called 'Good Morning' from the album 'Graduation'.

a dublin radio show this morning Fm104's Strawberry Alarm Clock* played the ladies bras song and their tryin to get it into the irish charts...they are copy cats... (* the reason i was listenin to dublin radio was that after 9 i was in work before that i was listening to Scott!!)

Go on Add me to facebook or bebo you know you want to!

Come join me for some 'Your Views' action from 4pm on the chart show. Also methinks they should send Laura out to get involved a bit more with the Matt Damon game.

Oh god, they're doing Pete Burn's PA on Living TV. There's surely very few people that'd apply for that?

Haha, I hope not. 'Live with Chris Moyles' was bad enough.

Scott always sounds like he's on helium when he does the start of the chart show. Suppose that's good, the kids feel at home with their squeaky voices.

I think beings it's the chart show with Fearne and Reggie next week Scott should just mess about today.

"New at Number 4 this week... It's S Club 7 <plays Reach For The Starts> Only joking, it's Sean Kingston. Never mind".

"Yo yo yo this is Reggie, welcome homies to da chart show, innit."

"Y'alright larrves, it's Fearne 'ere, and we have the new one from MCR. Woop woop."

"Together we're Fearne 'n' Reggie, and this is Radio 1's Chart Show!"

*Plays the Holloways*