Jono

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh Kelly, here's something for you:

the homepage of a danish tabloid newspaper - I've mentioned the site before ... - has made a list of the 20 coolest/toughest TV-stars. And you'll never guess who's on number 17? (Actually you will because I'm asking you and not all the others...)

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Oh Kelly, here's something for you:

the homepage of a danish tabloid newspaper - I've mentioned the site before ... - has made a list of the 20 coolest/toughest TV-stars. And you'll never guess who's on number 17? (Actually you will because I'm asking you and not all the others...)

Why, I'm sure it's my Mr Hammond. ;)

Will do. :)

Is it not on BBC World too? I'm sure Jeremy does a different introduction for the people on BBC World.

Ah yes, here it is (from Wikipedia, in German...)

"In Deutschland ist die Sendung auf dem Nachrichtensender BBC World und dem Bezahlsender BBC Prime zu sehen"

It means: "In Germany the programme is shown on the news channel BBC World and on BBC Prime" (it also says that you have to pay to watch BBC Prime, I didn't know how to translate the exact word.)

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot