Unofficial Mills

What was i thinking?

dstrkzn

Im just trying to tidy my room a bit so i ventured into a cupboard there were boxes ive decided to get rid of stuff now im thinking What was i thinking??

The Bizarre stuff i own is rather unusual...

A plug all on its lonesome with no wire

'Iraq's Most Wanted' Playing Cards :confused:

A £2 Coin :D

6 Euros and 70 Cents.

An Eithiopian Airlines Torch 8)

A Broken fighter jet made out of bullets

Another Euro :)

But no Eithiopian Money :x

Also a Ticket from the Celtic v Porto - Uefa Cup Final despite me being a rangers fan:*

What Bizarre stuff do you own?

My Photos are online at www.markohare.com

-a magnetic brain

Yeah, really. It came from my doctor's office. Its a brain made of rubber with a magnetic center. It was originally attached to a stand but it broke off. I asked my doctor if I could have it; I thought it was cool!

-some Lid Rock CDs

Lid Rock is this thing where they stick promotional CDROMs inside soda lids at the movies. (I used to work at a movie theater) I have 2 of them. One is for a movie called Noel, another is for new merchandise from Circuit City. Relics of my theater days. http://www.lidrock.com/index_flash.htm

-a skull smoking a blunt

I got it in Miami. Its one of those really stupid souvenier purchases you make while on vacation. Dont know what I was thinking when I bought that.

-a surfing poster

I got it at a surf shop for free. Its on my wall. I dont surf. I'm not interested in surfing. I dont know why I have it. But its bright and colorful. Its also huge. And one of the guys on it is somewhat sexy.

-a little plastic alien

I dont even remember what this is from. All I know is that it is somehow associated with my best friend from middle school. Maybe she gave it to me. I really dont remember. But it reminds me of her.

myspace.com/phoenixstarr21