16th to 22nd September 2007

Jono

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ive just come back from Town with my dad, we went to marks and spencers and bought microwave meals cos my mums out tonight, obviously took advantage on the 3 for 2 offer on American style food, so I have Potato skins with Salad cream yummyy! :D

Has Scott stopped talking about sick yet?

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I'm seeing The Wombats next month. I'm doing a gig a month.

Lemar *Jono sways his hands in the air*

Ive just come back from Town with my dad, we went to marks and spencers and bought microwave meals cos my mums out tonight, obviously took advantage on the 3 for 2 offer on American style food, so I have Potato skins with Salad cream yummyy! :D

Microwave meals are actual rank. They make me feel so ill.

I'm seeing The Wombats next month. I'm doing a gig a month.

Lemar *Jono sways his hands in the air*

Microwave meals are actual rank. They make me feel so ill.

Yeah but they're from Magic and sparkle, they're not that bad!

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Oh well if a whore comes in a Marks and Spencer top they're good people are they? I think not! I need bread and tea :cry:

Noo, cos they dont buy from M & S silly, cos its way expensive, I saw a nice pink coat in there today £85 *faints*

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Noo, cos they dont buy from M & S silly, cos its way expensive, I saw a nice pink coat in there today £85 *faints*

Two years ago I was in England. We lived in York for some days and the only supermarket we could find was M&S - We had to buy everything there! But later in the other cities we found some Tesco's ;)

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Two years ago I was in England. We lived in York for some days and the only supermarket we could find was M&S - We had to buy everything there! But later in the other cities we found some Tesco's ;)

Im near York, I love York :)

twitter.com/emgreatorex