Jono

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Urgh, I don't like this song at all.

It reminds me of a german comedy film I wanted to watch but never got to watch. They used this song as the "theme" but in a new, german, version called "Ich kann nix dafür". It's a film about a very clumsy, unlucky, not really cool guy :)

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Ah bless poor Ozzy...! He's a classic

Anyone understand a word of that?!

Moyles was explaining this morning the morons put so much echo on it makes him sound even less understandable. I reckon we'll need subtitles.

Is it something to do with Courtney Love? Ooh I like this game, it's like ITV Play. Carry on the game, I want to know the answer. Don't leave us hanging there like that.

I can't imagine Ozzy's show will feature many "I remember" statements. I doubt he remembers where is most of the time.

Haha, dad just came into my room and said "Anglia News is on the web now, you can watch it live there! You missed out on a trick, you could have applied for a job with them".

I'm like "yeah dad, I think the whole point they're striking might explain why I won't get a job with them... they're axing a load of jobs and cutting half of local news output".

I almost typed "Wayne Rooney? Least he has that fit Melanie Slade." Then realised that's Theo Walcott.

Yay, Ali Love. I half expect him to talk Norfolk. Maybe he does in real life, a bit like Amy Winehouse.

There's a bloke on the local news that looks like one of Mitchelle and Webb. Bless.

*Jono kicks those in the Your Views thread*