Unofficial Mills

Sara just said she was pregnant?

augusta92

She's been taking tips from Comedy Dave. The amount of material you can make from having a baby. As if Lola stories weren't enough... ;)

It does pose an interesting question about cover. I seriously hope it doesn't mean them following the format they do at the moment. Bumping someone off weekend breakfast, to replace someone mid-morning to replace afternoons... that's ridiculous.

I can only assume they'll give Greg James the difficult job of doing a full week, unless they find new talent like Vicki Blight to do it.

She didn't learn her lesson from last time, Mills tookover her job last time she got pregnant. Would be nice if JK and Joel could do a bit of cover before they go, could secure them that slot again.

But to be fair, jokes aside, she's a good weekend broadcaster these days. From what I read, it seems confirmed, so congratulations to her.

If your not Sara Cox fans you might want to sit doewn at thjis news-but shes just informed us all that shes going to be filling in for various djs during the week prety much non stop from now till xmas- following her stint for Edith shes going to be sitting in for Scott for about a month starting the week after next while he does breakfast then goes on holiday-then shes doing Jo Whileys show while shes on holiday..and more stints might be added.So if you dont like Coxy,you might want to listen to radio 2 or something for the next coupleof months....

on the upside it means Greg James will be doing saturdays and sundays quite a lot from now on-including this weekend coming