Unofficial Mills

9th to 15th September 2007

Jono

I think an appropriate song for Josh might be "the wheels on the bus go round and round" -- stop getting your mum to pick you up, you're 14, you can make your own way home! (depending on the quality of public transport in Josh's area).

It does make me feel quite old, although it's a nice feeling not to be back at school at the beginning of September.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think an appropriate song for Josh might be "the wheels on the bus go round and round" -- stop getting your mum to pick you up, you're 14, you can make your own way home! (depending on the quality of public transport in Josh's area)

Haha that's quite true. How American, parents turning up in their flash cars.

I don't see the point of the IPCC getting involved in this, if you live by the sword, you die by the sword.

They have to investigate any case where someone is killed by the police, no matter what the reason. I suppose it's good to think that the police can't just shoot people dead and not be held accountable in some way, like they can in many countries. They also have to investigate if anyone dies in custody.

It is quite American, being picked up in a car by your mum, reminds me of the video for Stacey's Mom.

The last film I saw was The Simpsons, before that it was Harry Potter and before that it was You, Me And Dupree - but that one's a year ago now! I don't normally go much to the cinema - it's way too expensive!

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

How is it in England, are you allowed to bring your own drinks, snacks...?

At my local cinema (Vue) I can take food in, or buy it at hugely inflated prices there. At my friend's local cinema though (CineWorld) couldn't take in food, but the tickets were at least £1 cheaper and both cinemas are in London suburbs. The last film I saw at the cinema was Harry Potter, involved a really long walk to get there, about an hour and a half of walking, but the good thing is, we missed the adverts (and a couple of showings).

Don't think so, no. I did however sneak in a great egg sandwich from Morrisons, and I supposedly stunk the place out :D

One of my friends and I once tried to sneak in some snacks etc, but they asked us to hand everythin in at the entrance. When they saw the snakcs we just said: "It's not for the cinema, it's because we're having a sleep over tonight..." After that we only had money for 4 lollipops because we had spent it all on the snacks... :(

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot