5th to 11th August 2007

Jono

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've got 2 friends with birthdays next week but I seriously doubt I'll be buying a present for either. On the basis of how many friends gave me a birthday present, I've bought my 1 present of the year for a friend, then my dad's birthday is next and it's in December. My friends don't seem to bother with presents really.

This song reminds me of the gym, it was always playing on Capital FM in the gym last summer, along with Justin's other 'hits' and lots of other songs I don't love.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I think this Friday's show is sounding particularly good this week. It could be because I'm not actually working saturday night this week, so it's my final work night of the week! I feel I've joined the club, at last.

Is it a bit wrong I spent more time and effort looking for a friends present than my sisters present. It makes me feel guilty.

I only have one friend's birthday this month. Would it be because nine months (ish) ago it would have been Christmas time and people would be getting merry, so to speak.

My friend, who I have known since we were very little, her birthday is September 25th. It never seemed significant to me until my mum suggested something about what her parents were up to at Christmas... urghh.

it's time like this i am glad i am an only child. i had a dream a few years ago that my folks has another kid. of course i couldn't sleep for days.

I was talking to my sister earlier while she was playing The Sims and she said something about what my parents are planning to do when I've gone back to Uni and then she said "they're going to try for a baby" and I yelled "What?!" but she meant her Sims people, I was proper scared there.

Ash, brilliant stuff.

it's time like this i am glad i am an only child. i had a dream a few years ago that my folks has another kid. of course i couldn't sleep for days.

Dude, there are six of us, and I'm the eldest. I dreamt about being an only child once, it was best night's sleep I've ever had.

Dude, there are six of us, and I'm the eldest. I dreamt about being an only child once, it was best night's sleep I've ever had.

i have never knew what it is like so i am none the wiser. i just have friends that i can get away from now and again.

Hahaha. Funny.

My grandmother is Norwegian - I am insulted!;)

It is actually economically one of the most prosperous countries in the world. Shame I don't live there.

kenya! the place to go on holiday!! there or kilimanjaro.

on the grid.

haha!! never thought of that, 'till i come'.

atb - 9pm (the original and best one). 1999 i think.

Yeah certainly the best track. I seem to remember the video featured an exploding turkey out of a microwave.