Unofficial Mills

5th to 11th August 2007

Jono

Welcome to the Your Views topic - the place to come if you want to chat or comment about the Radio 1 shows as it happens. Come back at 4pm to chat live with others about Scott's show. Please refrain from text talk, and your posts may be moderated to keep the thread running smoothly.

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This was the beginning of my love for music. So many memories in today's retro. Before the Spice Girls I was never much of a music person. Well I say that, I'd never really discovered it.

I, erm, might have done an evil cackle of glee when Rihanna went in at number four.

Went in at Number 4? Didn't no one tell you it was at Number 1 for ten weeks? She now has two tracks in the top 15!

My friend at work kept telling me how amazing Russell Brand is on Radio 2, and it's where it's all at. I kept telling him Scott Mills is where it's at, so I thought he'd find Flirt Divert texts of interest.

"haha brand is boboboboing legend that was hilarious had me laughing out loud!!!!! how can u deny that its not worth tuning in on him on a sat evening!!"

Hmmm, i'll get him listening eventually...

Oh no, you know when Scott was talking about things that make you emotional? Like the bisto advert and stuff? I actually got emotional at Moyles' first Comedy Dave baby jingle this morning :P

I quite like it that Dom spent his holiday in the town I went to school in :D

Feels odd hearing Scott on during a suitable time for once! I almost half expect the voiceover to say 'Sara Cox'.

Completed a newspaper column today... on football... I'm sure the people of Norfolk are going to love the way I slagged it off. And updated my personal website.

It fills me with so much confidence when the nearest date some friends can meet up is in three weeks time.

Yes well I'm bored out of my mind of hearing it. Even the feminist style columnists in the Eastern Daily Press managed to write a whole page about it.

I've also been trying to hatch a plan to try and get a rare species of animal in Norfolk. I'm thinking an elephant could turn up in town, or a dolphin appears on Cromer beach. Anything for some publicity.

Maybe I'm losing the plot a bit these days...