Unofficial Mills

The Exams Thread

Jono

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My exam was ok, it's annoying when it's all essay questions because if you get crap questions, there's no hope. But one question was good and 2 were possible, so I was able to write 3 essays. Some of the questions, I had absolutely no clue, so I was glad I got a choice of 6.

Anyway, only 1 exam left now, and I've got 6 days to revise for it.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

No more PE EVER! Actually, its quite sad, i rather enjoyed 9 periods of PE a week. Was a nice way to get away from the academic subjects. And is the easiest higher youll ever do. So todays exam went well for once. Now i have the weekend to learn an entire two subjects for monday, cant wait...

I've just done my first one, it was Higher English and I found it OK. The last question suited me down to the ground. It was something along the lines of "What do you think of the smoking ban?", so I went Jeremy Clarkson on their ass and was as honest as I could be. :D

For some reason they found it necessary to tell me what a JCB was in the paper. It actually said JCB* then, at the bottom of the page, it said this: *a mechanical digger. Idiots.