The Exams Thread

Jono

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*has done 4 hours of geography today*

I then realised that Paper one had half of the stuff on and Paper 2 had the other half. I was like "Oh Ema you stupid idiot [insert loads of swearing]" so I spent like 2hours revising the wrong stuff.

Also got maths tommorow, YAY not.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Well, I totally failed Geography. Observe:

QUESTION: Why was it hot in the month of July?

MY ANSWER: The sun was out.

:oops:

Oh I didnt have that paper, the paper I had was on development, and eco tourism and stuff which I had revised really well but I wish I used more case studies :\ there was only one question where I thought "you what?" and everyone else thought that so I just guessed that one. Babbled a bit in my answers though and ended up using alot of extra paper, I bet my examiners going to think im a bit crazy.

Maths wasnt bad either, English Language tommorow and im really looking forward to it! I need an A really badly cos on every past paper ive been getting B's..

Ive already failed science, cos I do crap in exams Ive been getting C's and D's and stuff and although my courseworks amazing im doing foundation but heyy its only science!

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I've been doing higher work for the last two years only to find out two weeks ago I've been entered for foundation, my coursework was a high grade thougha d some of my modules were B. I can't stand science, I can't wait to drop it next year.

*Like's English langauge papers too* geekgeekgeek.

Ugh, I hate English exams - it's not that I'm crap at them, it's the format of the papers and the questions they ask, I just find them really stressful personally.

I have my last exam tomorrow and then I'm free for the summer... woop. :woo:

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

I think it's because with maths and science it's just putting down fatcs but with things like English you can read or use your imagination to write something. I've only had to revise over the poems because I'm not worried about the reading or writing parts

ARGH DON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT SCIENCE. :(

I love being sarcastic on my exams. Like the maths one today, there was a diagram of a hexagon. Underneath it, it said 'This diagram is not drawn accurately', so I wrote "Well, you've failed then." underneath it. :P It's fun!

I enjoy English, but I hate the analysing side of things. I love the writing tasks, but the first few questions upset me.

The exam went suprisingly well today, the only thing i couldn't do was stuff about Simultaneous Equations, and Factorising and Expanding equations...

At least the next one is a Calculator Paper

Thank God I'm not the only one that got confused with the simultaneous equations! They were hard!

Calculator papers are goood.

I love being sarcastic on my exams. Like the maths one today, there was a diagram of a hexagon. Underneath it, it said 'This diagram is not drawn accurately', so I wrote "Well, you've failed then." underneath it. :P It's fun!

Was the one about the hexagon and the square underneath?

>> I'm on here every now and again... <<

http://www.offthechartradio.co.uk