Unofficial Mills

23rd July to 4th August 2007

Jono

If the announcements are anything like one of the Times' headlines today we're in for a treat. Their headline - Shocking news: Britain’s a wet country

Oops I've killed you all. I hope there's some people out there with some free offers for Scott Mills listeners. How about a free DVD at all woolworths stores.

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I hope Sara Cox is going to show a bit more interest at 4pm when she's on-air for Scott. Otherwise he'll be doing two shows!

Hello, is Scott on air? Is this thing going out live?

Let's pretend that last half hour didn't happen.

Good thing he didn't get through to Dave Pearce, I imagine. Salty language would have ensued.

My big announcement is that Chappers needs a good seeing to to stop him being such a miserable git.

Also, this show is doing terrible things to everyone's personal grooming :D You perspiring in your bed, Scott shivering covered in rank tank water and me looking like I dressed in the dark due to lack of wardrobe choices time :D

Hi Charli!

UM is a nice place

Oh my god, you're wearing my nickers!

Woop woop, my Editors and Twang tickets are here. Just the tickets to Athlete to come now, and that's my autumn out and about sorted.

I meet the bloke from the UEA tomorrow, should be good, I just need to work out what I want to say about the radio station.

Blimey, this is an old song off of Jamelia Bab.

Haha, well if you've got an announcement come spam the Unofficial Mills forum with it all.

I think the six weeks of summer is actually cursed. There's not going to be a summer, so someone is trying to tell us not to attempt it.

What's singstars? No don't leave me alone in this world! I'll never know the answer now.

I don't want a ruddy Heroes day. I imagine that'll be on Monday or something.

Have we tracked down that mole yet that is leaking information out of Radio 1 and breaking the equipment in the building?

That's so random and surreal. I'm going to bed in an hour and am going to wonder if this was all some random dream or nightmare.

From Laura sleeping with Joel, to George's cat being sick, to some kids singing Europe, to the random announcements, to Homer Simpson.

That's never a good thing being shot by Dave Pearce. Freud always says those sort of dreams are dirty...

I was bombarded by Scouting For Girls fans yesterday on myspace. Not sure why, they all seemed to want to add me. This is growing on me. But still, until they come to Norwich I won't be a fan.

But if this song is about Laura they might not release it, not now Laura's had a dream about Joel.

See I quite like this James Blunt track, well I don't dislike it. There's worse stuff on the playlist. It does feel like 2005 again what with the White Stripes, Kaiser Chiefs, and James Blunt.

Do you remember on Your Call there was a bloke who quite fancied Jo Whiley who sung a version of 'Your Beautiful' to Jo?

Haha, how fast does Jo Whiley get down those stairs from the office?

'Somethings come naturally'. Innuendo there?!

Ha! can i request that jingle for a download?

See Monday's show clips thread.

I hope they can sort out a collaboration between Paul Potts and The Enemy. Their way of kissing and making up. Would be quite good to see Paul on The Enemy's tour this autumn.

Random, Elton and 2Pac. It really is like July 2005 at the moment with all this old stuff and old artists.

Good lord this Athlete song isn't available as a single until the 27th August. That's practically my birthday. I don't want to be waiting that long, nor do I want to wish that date upon me!

It's Wednesday tomorrow. That's when these mornings start to pain me. Think it'll have to be an early night tonight, but it's Cape Wrath on Channel 4 and E4.

Bless Jo, she's getting old, but she still appreciates the humour of the Mills...

Haha, I like the e-mail situation. Isn't it sweet that Jo talks to her mum about Scott? Almost sweet as Jo's gran that time Scott rang her.

Singstars is a game for PS2, there are several editions and you score for singing the song Karaoke as similarly as possible to the original track.

Jo isn't old - she's one of the most youthful lively and modern people around. Chronological age isn't as important as attitude surely, look at Annie Nightingale. And I think she's doing a lot of voiceover work, I heard her on an ad for a new album on The Box last night.

It's rubbish when release dates are so far in the future (aprpos what you said about the Athlete one) just leads to loss of sales when people get fed up and start file sharing the promo copies

UM is a nice place