23rd July to 4th August 2007

Jono

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's true. "What can I get you, Sir?" I say, as an over-sized eye-bogey lands on his order form.

You're not really helping the whole situation where we get Chappers to believe we're normal cool people.

With all due respect, Jono, we wouldn't be spending a sunny Friday afternoon on a Scott Mills fan site if we were normal people. ;)

How do you think I feel, I created it three years ago, probably this week infact.

jono becuase you are our world and we would die without you, i will sacrifice a small rat on your birthday.

Yeah, well I can't count down to anything else. My family have never been on a holiday, and I can't count down to school as I don't do that any more. It's a sad life.

My sister is now hitting me because there's a family birthday today and my mum did one of those 'happy birthday' messages in the newspaper. My sister Jess had her name misspelt, and now I lovingly call her 'Jeff' because of it.

1.jpg

Nigel Nihal is scaring me in this picture... I think Edith and Nihal would make a good double act. Nihal has potential, and I think a double act for daytime would be good. The only problem is he fills in for other DJs so wouldn't be able to do it with someone like Edith.