I'm working at Radio 1 this week...

Jono

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You don't really get to talk to any one. Well you could, but everyone is discussing texts, e-mails, talking to Newsbeat, deciding what music to play, finding clips, finding out when songs end, timings, content, etc. I only tend to speak when I think I've got something slightly useful to say.

Hi kids.

You alright? Just been on drinking spree with TOTDS and Scott. Fun times!

Anyway, I'm just wondering, based on a pub discussion we had. What would you do for a partner or love? TOTDS said his partner at the time had go to a Bruce Springsteen gig for three hours with him even though she despises it.

I'm writing this purely because I'm a bit tipsy, and we'll all forget this conversation in the morning

Did anyone hear Greg say thanks to this site this morning. How sweet :)

It was about 6.45 I think...

Bless Greg! I've not heard his shows this week because of sleeping at 5am, but I'll be listening again to that and clipping it.

When you get the approval of this site you know you're going places!

I had to call back some people who had Bob's and codenames in their phone yesterday. You'll be surprised how many people are "driving" or "working". I usually hate using phones, but I think I did it quite professionally. The nicest guy was actually the person who had put their bit on the side as "voicemail". Some fools on the text was like "that's stupid, when does voicemail ever ring you back...?!" Haha.

Much enjoyed sitting in with the Mills show actually. I know what I'm doing is nothing like what they have to do, but still, even the tough bits seem enjoyable.

Bird poo lady last night was opening five sachets of tomato ketchup, but appeared to have nothing to dip them in. Maybe it's what she uses to wash her hair with...

make out like you are employed there.

Oh I couldn't do that. I'd go mad doing as little as some of these people do. It's like "does any one know when the Avril live lounge was... does anyone know when Daniel Radcliffe's on" and it seemed to only be who knew.

Oh well I've labelled 250 mini DV tapes. I've been of some use. Maybe you can help me try to decipher what might be on these tapes.

I've got a "Master B'Ton 1" and a "Hedcam D'load PR1" and "Handicam FRYWA"

Oh well I've labelled 250 mini DV tapes. I've been of some use. Maybe you can help me try to decipher what might be on these tapes.

I've got a "Master B'Ton 1" and a "Hedcam D'load PR1" and "Handicam FRYWA"

jono break into the archives and get me some mark & lard stuff quick!!

on the grid.

It's Will's archive, he didn't do filming then as he was producer of Moyles then.

And I don't think there's any show archives here. Although we might hear some stuff when they do some things for 40 years of R1

And I don't think there's any show archives here. Although we might hear some stuff when they do some things for 40 years of R1

as i imagined. where do they record radio 1 then? and where is all the stuff stored? yeah i would love to hear some old mnl and moyles stuff on 40 years of radio 1. but they will pobably just replay the whole 'dj's go home' crap from 2005 or somthing.

on the grid.