Unofficial Mills

Will you continue with Going Home?

GrimsbyGal

I'm a bit of a floating listener in the afternoons depending on where the mood takes me. 

Vick and Jordan were good entertainment, but I tend to go for Coxy on a Friday instead of the Chart Show.

I'd be inclined to try 6Music with Huw Stephens if the Jamie and Vick thing doesn't work out.

Probably not. If it were Katie alongside Vick I probably would've remained as the Katie/Jordan/Vick thrupple and their banter was the appeal of the show and I sort of largely put up with the music.

Whereas couldn't stand Jamie Laing as Mollie's maternity cover so much like some other of the daytime shows I might keep a distance from it.

4 minutes ago, coffeeandgin said:

Probably not. If it were Katie alongside Vick I probably would've remained as the Katie/Jordan/Vick thrupple and their banter was the appeal of the show and I sort of largely put up with the music.

Whereas couldn't stand Jamie Laing as Mollie's maternity cover so much like some other of the daytime shows I might keep a distance from it.

Agreed - I would have stuck with the show if it was Katie that had been taking over.  

Would have been more inclined to stick with it had it been Vick and Katie. I’ll give Vick and Jamie a listen but I’m not sure of this at all.

I usually listen to Scott til 4, then switch back for Going Home, so I might give other channels a try. I wasn’t keen on Sara Cox when she was on Radio 1 (but it was over 20 years ago now), I’ll maybe give her a try or even try 6 Music… or there’s Ricky Wilson on Virgin as well.