Unofficial Mills

8th to 14th July 2007

Jono

Oh, why doesn't Sara Cox just join in the random naming of foods here!

Has any one heard the David Guetta trail for Friday night? Blatantly another fake french show ahead there!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is this Bobby Valetineo? Haha. It sounds like the group that were rapping about Sky TV. "Because I don't agree, with Sky TV". Well it's imaginative. But I thought it was quite good... could easily make it on to 1Xtra.

He's the new Eminem. With a bit of tweaking it could be a hit. Are you sure he doesn't just have a bad reputation with girls and send it out to every girl he dumps?

It's a lot of effort to go to just for one girl. He must have a lot of time on his hands.

"six interminable weeks of floods and light drizzle"...? Doesn't have quite the same ring to it methinks.

Just shorten it to "six weeks of Rihanna".

Oh god, I'm looking a twit, I've just realised how loud I'm sniggering. I don't know, I think Shayne Ward missed out on a trick here.

Isn't it time the BBC stopped using 'xtra' in their titles. 1Xtra, FiveLive Sports Xtra. What next? Radio 2Xtra?

Upstairs during the morning meeting the girls were discussing how wh*rish the Pussycat Dolls stick wit u track is. I've never really analysed it in-depth like they have...

Smiley faces? How can you dislike them. Is this smiley faces when you have a crap phone which doesn't make a proper smiley out of them, or smiley faces on phones which show up as yellow faces?

Then again it is excessive on forums when people are like :D:):D :D

Smileys are cute i think, when used in moderation of course. Theyre like swear words, theres some words in the english language that just cant convey how you feel. A smiley (or swear word) does the job.

He's a right geek. But he loves the attention I think.

Ooh people are leaving, that makes me sad, they must want me to go. I think I'll hang around till six. I don't want to leave my MSN!

He's a right geek. But he loves the attention I think.

Ooh people are leaving, that makes me sad. I think I'll hang around till six. I don't want to leave my MSN!

Blockerrrr! or mabye my msn's blocked you, its deleted half of my contacts you know..

Bless Greg he seems quite nice!

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Ah, I have a new e-mail address. That would be why.

Thanks for letting me know! haha Im probs gunna end up getting a new one, its deleted most of my contacts so now I use my phone and free texts as a source of msn.

twitter.com/emgreatorex