Unofficial Mills

Mills Freebies

Jono

Okay, I've been approached with a few minor freebies that you might like, Scott Mills related.

Now to do this, I'm going to need some contact details to send it out, I was just wondering whether you'd be up for that, and whether you'd be happy for myself and possibly the team having your details for just this purpose.

Just give me a yes or no answer people.

Cheers.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dunno when ill be out of hospital might be in a day might be in 2 or 3 or 4 or even 44..

lol.. the longest ive been in was for nearly 7 weeks.. donow how many days that is and i cant be bothered to count it either lol but i hope you dont stay in there for that long.. its frickin hell.. boring like, but the nurses are good to talk to.. and by the end of my stay i made really good friends with the vicor guy..

well my mate does the hospital radio (cos im going through the private place at the local hosp)so he's going to come and see me and play me some stuff..and dont worry guys i will be listening to scott though and i wont forget you lot either lol.

twitter.com/emgreatorex