Jono

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

bandwidth seems to be the be all and end all of this website

It is. It's what makes a website run. But it's weird to think we get over 8 million clicks a month, and of that, we get over 50,000 unique visitors each month.

Scott did quite a good floor fillers at christrmas. That was fun, and there was an actual womble dancing.

But he soon disappeared, it only seemed to be a handful of us hardcore geeks left.

never been keen on this, i dont see the big appeal of it to be honest. all the chavs are starting to jump on it i have heard. time to release another track.

i do however like the klaxons take on the old grace track.

on the grid.

Reverend and the Makers Remix, Im liking this!!

It's like John Peel has left it on a slightly faster speed. It doesn't seem to have involved much more mixing does it. But it works.

It's like John Peel has left it on a slightly faster speed. It doesn't seem to have involved much more mixing does it. But it works.

Thats good enougth for me, this is actually one of my tunes of the moment, and this is a good twist.

Where would we be if we did'ht have rules....?

France, Thats Right.

Raw, dirty pop track, push it in and pull it back!

Have memories of this from sixth form, one girl with this on very loud on her headphones walking around the study room shouting her head off to it.