25th June to 1st July 2007

Jono

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pfft. People just don't take me serious these days. I wonder who brings the bags? The partner who has the bag on their head or the person putting it on the other person? It's like who brings a condom? Do they both?

Pfft. People just don't take me serious these days. I wonder who brings the bags? The partner who has the bag on their head or the person putting it on the other person? It's like who brings a condom? Do they both?

Ha ha -

"I didn't bring the bag, didn't you?"

"Oh no! Well we can't now, can we! Fancy forgetting to bring one :("

UM is a nice place

I think the person who isn't wearing the bag has to provide it as i think, if that was me (never going to happen) i'd want them to personalise the bag a bit :P

"Its Not About You" is my favourite song atm *bobs*

Moyles is filling evryone with nostalgia this morning - Saved by the Bell! Fraggle Rock!!

Don't think an actual 8 million were bopping tho' - some listeners may be too old, some too young to remember.

And omg yes! i knew Brandon looked familiar - Mr Claypole from Rentaghost, taller version :D

UM is a nice place

What's up Kelly?

I probably have to do another year at school, since the cut-off dates for birthdays are different here than they are in England, so I can't legally leave school at the minute. Someone's screwed up along the way, and they've only just realised it! :x