11th to 15th June 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You dont understand, i had a routine and everything. Looks like its E4 though from now on which includes me having to actually move from my bed, not happy Scott!

You should be happy, you need the excerise.

Does anyone not remember lemon polos? Like me? :whistle:

I thought they were lemon and lime. I was hooked on them in early high school life.

Ooh it's Wednesday tomorrow. I'll no doubt end up listening to Colin and Zane at work again, if I can get away with it.

Is this Razorlight? Don't think I need to look at what's playing for this track...

Hi guys, yes apparently this very forum was born two years ago today. Weird to think that! Anyway, Natalie can't do the review today. Now I can do up until about 6 o'clock but it'll be a rush to do the last hour. If any one wants to do all of today's review, or the last hour, get in touch.

I remember one of the first nights on the forum we were talking about the Michael Jackson verdict.

Nice to see Jo Whiley being honest today. Hating that new Bob Sinclar song, and hating the Akon songs.

Still can't work out this seven song shuffle concept, surely if she read the first e-mails we'd have an auto-reply sooner.