Unofficial Mills

Robin Thicke

Monitorabbit

This flatmate...she actually LIKES this song? So there are people that like it then...I can't begin to imagine why but then even the least likeable celebrity has some fans, so I suppose there have to be some people who like whiney bossa nova retro elevator music too.

UM is a nice place

that, hellogoodbye and james blunt should be fired out of a rocket.

haha:D

Singers we'd like to fire off into Space, never to be heard from EVER again.

First on board the rocket has to be Mariah Carey I'd say. James Blunt as co pilot!

Will carry on thinking.....

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

I was going to say if I wanted "easy listening" I'd go to Radio 2 but they've actually had some very good people on Radio 2 recently - on Janice Long anyway.

So whatever's an "easy listening" station, if I wanted elevator music, corny balladeers and soppy surfers I'd go to that. It's not what Radio 1 should be about, in my opinion.

UM is a nice place

I hope Moyles’ support of the Mark Ronson album this morning was in the spirit of his support of those Brazilian remixes. To me it sounds like good performances by top singers set against an arrangement which is pure cr*p. The arrangements remind me of that character John Shuttleworth or Peter Kay but without the humour. Moyles was being ironic, wasn’t he?

I downloaded Lola - No Strings, I found a copy of Dominik the Donkey for my generic mp3 player BUT - there are limits!

UM is a nice place

So you won't be visiting http://myspace.com/markronson to listen to his album then its not to bad but i wouldn't buy it *coughs*:*

If a lot of people like it then good luck to him, it's not what I'd choose to listen to. If I had to choose between being tortured by Mr Ronson's music or Robin Thicke's though, I'd say "Bring on the Ronson!" every time.

Dominik the Donkey - that's so getting played again next Christmas. :D

UM is a nice place