Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 750
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great weekend.

Aftermath not so good, hospital for x ray on ribs this morning. Still there. In pain, but can hear Scott at least. Laughing HURTS. AAAHHH.

Glad tone deaf singer from Preston won tickets. At least she's local.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

what is it with bedingfeild and repetative words?

babies babies babies babies!!11 urgh.

Ah, but the I Love You one is much better than the babies one. In fact, a boy I fancied like mad sang "I love you I love you I love you" at me once. I think I went red and walked away. He knew exactly what he was doing though, since he knew I fancied him!

well i however got very drunk and im off work for four days , why im not really sure but hey bring it on...if only the weather in costa del dublin was slightly better....

If it does get any better, could you send some of it up north? We're buggered for weather at the minute.

well i however got very drunk and im off work for four days , why im not really sure but hey bring it on...if only the weather in costa del dublin was slightly better....

Why do you think I needed x rays? Entirely own fault. At least my weather is good.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.