Unofficial Mills

14th to 18th May 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

Guest Unofficial Mills

Welcome to the Your Views topic - the place to come if you want to chat or comment on the weekday afternoon shows. Please refrain from text talk, and your posts may be moderated to keep the thread running smoothly.

• Replies 750
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pretty sure I switched on Points of View to find them arguing about the term "off of" today, and English grammar. I caught tail on but just before the end Jeremy Vine started mentioning "someone else to get the 'off of' and grammar treatment is..." From one high brow show to another...

im tired of being taken for a ride by this paul denchfield person on here and the bbcs stupid ways to try and get us involved. at the end of a 100 page thread they are only tickets going to the north west. consider the real fans in the future as i am fed up of all this big weekend stuff doubt i will be listening today

Here we are. This guy is in touch with target audience for his 'air guitar'

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rpvsvV5YDc"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rpvsvV5YDc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Good afternoon, i tired but happy, dissertation is done and handed in after staying up all night, its a massive weight gone. Bar two exams im free!!!!

Where would we be if we did'ht have rules....?

France, Thats Right.

UM is taking over my life. Today in my law exam there was a case to do with a psycho called John who killed a girl called Kelly. It made me laugh.

:shock: John, stay the hell away from me! I'm glad you thought it was funny, Grace. :bah: ;)

I love this song, it's so catchy!