Unofficial Mills

Big Weekend Air Guitar Competition

Jono's Mum is starring in a strong entry for this.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvQMpB2IaNo

I'm trying to make a video and put it on Youtube for the very first time, using only phone video and Quicktime editing.

This is my effort - so far not entered because it doesn't play properly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81V8V6ZzBkw

Can anyone tell me why it's a series of jerky images in the uploaded version even though it plays just fine on my phone?

Ok and where are all of you? Post urls please, lets see all the UM air guitar players. :)

UM is a nice place

Oh well if I ever manage to make a decent video maybe I'll do it with just air...Jono's Mum has a toy guitar in her video though - if contestants used household objects it could be like hairbrush hits?

The rules say you can pretend it's any instrument so maybe I'll pretend to play the triangle, or that thing we had at school that made a noise like the rain.

UM is a nice place

But I DO want tickets! I need to get a better video camera.

Agree about the disturbing one Kelly, weird that is. It'll probably win.

When I said where are all the rest of you I meant the ones who've entered, not that I thought all of UM should enter - though I guess that could be very entertaining. Maybe all running around air guitaring on the vengaboys bus? And wearing holiday outfits - flip flops, hawaiian shirts, sarongs and straw hats. :D

UM is a nice place