Unofficial Mills

Tony Blair

What do you think of Blair's premiership?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Blair's premiership?

• He was the best PM ever
    • He did a good job as PM
    • As PMs go, he was okay
    • He was a terrible PM
    • He was the worst PM ever
    • Jessie Wallace

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clement Atlee was THE best PM ever followed by Harold Wilson then James Callaghan.

James Callaghan was a liar. He promised a coalition with the Lib Dems to bring devoultion and he failed to deliver. Whilst the Winter of Discontent was taking place his attitude was "crisis? What Crisis?". So came 18 years of Tory rule.

James Callaghan was a liar. He promised a coalition with the Lib Dems to bring devoultion and he failed to deliver. Whilst the Winter of Discontent was taking place his attitude was "crisis? What Crisis?". So came 18 years of Tory rule.

True, that's why he's third on my list above Bliar. Sorry, Blair ;)

• 4 weeks later...
The thing with Blair is he does actually genuinely care, i actually trust him. Bob geldof speaking after G8, said that Blair wants aid to Africa more than any other of the leaders.

NEVER trust a politician...;)

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

The thing with Blair is he does actually genuinely care, i actually trust him. Bob geldof speaking after G8, said that Blair wants aid to Africa more than any other of the leaders.

I don't trust Blair nor do I agree that he genuinely cares, but I do think his efforts in Africa should be lauded, even if they are far short of sufficient for me.

• 2 weeks later...
why wouldn't he genuenly care? He has had to work harder than most to get where he is today...it's not like at the age of 18 he was given the job of Prime Minister

That's in a 3 and a half million pound house while the real workers are struggling to pay their mortgages, and 1st time buyer's have no hope of getting on the property ladder. When he came into power the 1st thing he did was raise taxes. This was the 1st thing he promised he would not do. He has lied all the way. Brown will be no better.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Actually I do own the road