Unofficial Mills

It wasn't me...

KingTutsWWH

Have you ever done anything bad, and blamed it on someone else?

I am lucky enough to have a brother who's 4 years younger than me.

Vomit on the carpet.... must be him; don't know how a 12 year old got hold of several litres of Strongbow, but that's beside the point.

Not sure my mother entirely believed me, now I come to think of it.

This is just the tip of the iceberg.

Guilty secrets! Confession time.

Nx

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Ah, that's what little brothers are for!

I once burnt our brand new bathroom suite (just the sink), by accident. I tried to cover it with toothpase, since it was white, but Mum found out. I blamed it on my sister, who got grounded for a month. :oops:

Still here sweetie.

My other half was even more ruthless. He blamed his best mates for so many things, that they wondered why his mother wouldn't let them into the house any longer.

He never told them.

Bad, Huh?

Nx

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

NICE excuse. I've smoked for years, so am speaking from position of authority. Really wish I'd never started. Will say no more on the subject though. It's boring being ordered about.

Nx:rolleyes:

I think we've found the new Viv.

Hey geeky!

First you tell me to speak to Viv. I ask who she is, no reply!

Now I'm the 'new Viv', and I still don't know who the hell she is!

Have a feeling you aren't paying me a compliment.?.

Hi Mike.

Nx

We blame the dog - it's a tradition, even when she plainly couldn't have had anything to do with it (as far as I know she can't climb up to the top cupboards and drink cherry brandy, for instance).

She mostly gets blamed for smells and dirty marks, but the fact that I forgot to pay a bill is all her fault too - always wagging her tail and making me smile so I forget the nasty things...

UM is a nice place