Unofficial Mills

Ne1 here watch Balls of Steel? i love it

Chaos

Its majorly piss poor. The only funny one was Militant Black guy. The rest was shockingly bad, and the host of it seems a di*k

i agree, the host is a prik, but the rest r funny. i like the militant black guy, but neg and the annoying devil r HILARIOUS. the pain men r just plain mental. absolutely NUTS :D

The most heroic act is the one that no-one knows about.

i agree, the host is a prik, but the rest r funny. i like the militant black guy, but neg and the annoying devil r HILARIOUS. the pain men r just plain mental. absolutely NUTS :D

ehm.. na.. i dont watch it.. i prefer to stick to Dirty Sanchez on MTV.. ive met them guys.. and pritchard is well funny, lol, they live down the road from me :biggrin:

ehm.. na.. i dont watch it.. i prefer to stick to Dirty Sanchez on MTV.. ive met them guys.. and pritchard is well funny, lol, they live down the road from me :biggrin:

WAT??? dirty sanchez also kiks ass - U HAV MET THEM!?!?!?! OMG!!! cool. wer do they liv??? wkd.

WAT??? dirty sanchez also kiks ass - U HAV MET THEM!?!?!?! OMG!!! cool. wer do they liv??? wkd.

THEY live in Port Talbot, i dont live there, but i live in a "neighbouring town" lol its bout 5/10 mins away. I think Dirty Sanchez is WAY better than Jackass... :P What part North Wales u from.. lol.. obviously im in the South ;-)

THEY live in Port Talbot, i dont live there, but i live in a "neighbouring town" lol its bout 5/10 mins away. I think Dirty Sanchez is WAY better than Jackass... :P What part North Wales u from.. lol.. obviously im in the South ;-)

Jackass is cool too, but dirty sanchez is much better - more psychotic. :-) im from the north north, right at the top. lol. wat bout u?

I think the guys from Dirty Sanchez take it too far. Especially in the 1st ep.

I totaly agree dirty sanchez can take it way to far at times. but did like it when they jumped into stingy netels wearing only the underwear. I prefer jackass to dirty sanchez it has more dignity. not much but a bit more. but i love balls of steel. the anyoing devil is my favourate espesialy when he coverd that bridge in loads of doggy doo and people kept trying to get past. :P

I totaly agree dirty sanchez can take it way to far at times. but did like it when they jumped into stingy netels wearing only the underwear. I prefer jackass to dirty sanchez it has more dignity. not much but a bit more. but i love balls of steel. the anyoing devil is my favourate espesialy when he coverd that bridge in loads of doggy doo and people kept trying to get past. :P

ye, i think the annoyin devil is well funny, an that was a crackin 1 - i like it wen he threw the dogsh*t on the window, and sed to the cleaner "u missed a bit". sum random guy tryed to jump him wen he was walking away, did u notice? i liked the last one, him ridin that speedboat near the fishin guy. that was class.

ANNOYING DEVIL!!! :evil: mwah ha ha :badgrin:

most of them are good, apart from the randy campbell stunts at the end thats crap.

yeh, that guy just annoys me :doubt: wat an idiot.

oh my god, its randy campbell, new zealands number 1 stuntman, and a GODDAM F*KIN IDIOT!!!

LMAO did ne1 see it on friday? it was well funny. that big gay following guy has got some balls (lol - geddit?), as many ppl,upon hearing "do you wana bum?", wud probly punch him ion the face - im quite surprised he didnt come on to the show with a black eye, or a broken nose at the very least :lol::lol::lol: