9th to 20th April 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay here's Jono's dillema for the day. I've got a friend who just had started dating for the very first time. And she has a boyfriend. Hurrah you say. Yeah, that's what I thought. But I went on my his myspace, and he's an actual minger. She wants to know my thoughts on him, and I want to tell her he's an actual minger, but if I say that she'll think I'm jealous and obviously it's a harsh thing to say.

I mean I'm sure he has a lovely personality, but I like to be truthful and if I don't tell her now I know it's going to come out stupidly one day when I'm drunk. Surely she won't care what I think anyway?

Hahaha. Orange took the p*ss out of me for not having a magic number. I was like 'oh you don't really have any one on orange do you bar this number'. How rude.

God no. An event with Natasha Bedingfield? Whilst she's on her heat? No thanks... I think that's one for the ladies, just don't take your boyfriends.

Urgh. Oh god. Adam Rickett going for a jog. What the hell is up with him these days. The politics is taking it out of him I guess....

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/showbiz/article-23391358-details/Former+Corrie+hunk+reduced+to+skin+and+bones/article.do

AdamRickittSRG_468x400.jpg

I never really would make that link with vasline and cucumbers. I just rush them past as soon as possible hoping they'll go through the till alright.

Haha, I'd quite like George to do the news to the brass band...

Well that was stupid, I just typed into google valesine and cucumber. Why the f*ck did I do that. I guess it's okay if you don't type it into images. I found a 'cucumber and vaseline' party link. Chappers might like that!

Hurrah... you can now actually download Wednesday, Friday and Tuesday's podcasts. Urgh, I'm annoyed, I was hoping to go shopping with a girl from work tomorrow. But she won't return my texts even though she was keen. Why do people say they'll do stuff then change their mind a few days later. Should I be getting a hint here :confused:

Grace your actual phone was off!

Also I tell you what was great about hospital yesterday. They put you in a ward where they recommend you let out gas and fart. Haha. I didn't like that... people saying it's okay to let off wind in a public place. It felt wrong so I kept it in. I'm no Laura :|

They're all creeping in this morning. Like Chappers. Coming back with his tail between his legs...

Still to come celebrity growler and a game of blood, sweat and tears on a treadmill. Hope it's nothing like when Chappers and Dave did a show on the treadmill for Sport Relief.

Windwise, it's better out than in Jono :D - how come you had that picture of Adam Ricketts on your hard drive?

I didn't. I stumbled across it looking for celebrity gossip and news.

Don't worry love, it's still coming out this morning... I feel like that girl this morning :bah:

They're doing this gig thing quite professionally so far. With these new ideas and new gig things that Radio 1 are doing though it's sure to go wrong.

Didn't Scott say last time that the last track was the last one off their album? Apparenty the video is good to this. Directed by Chris Rock.