How was your day?

Emma

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I still talk to both of my exes (of long term relationships). One of them I'm still quite good friends with and we talk at least once a week and the other I talk to on and off.

Over the summer I saw a guy that I haven't seen in aaaaages. I had the biggest crush on him in 6th form. I saw him on the bus, we were flirting and getting on quite well. He took my number and asked me out for a drink, then told me that he was going to stay with his girlfriend the next week! I didn't bother going for the drink! :P

Does anyone here watch Hollyoaks? Clare's such a bitch! :-X

I lost the plot like 3 weeks ago, has bex had the baby yet?

*does an Irish Baz and throws text books out of the window*

I cba, and I have no credit and I cant text back and GRRRR!

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Haha! Basically her and Justin split up, and now he's saying that she abused him, bla, bla, bla! It's going court, and she might go to prison unless he changes his mind.

Ive missed Loads then! I have Kidney pain,not for christmas no no no no..thats it for the half hourly update!:?

twitter.com/emgreatorex

There's still a while (21 days so says your signature) so hopefully you'll feel better by then. :)

Have you heard anything about the tests you had a while back?

Yeah they found out Im Iron Deficiant so im on Iron tablets(they look like M & M's ha)and I still keep getting the infection, Ive just finished my anti biotics(on Friday)and I just keep getting random pain. I think it might be because I had a 3 hour exam this morning and drunk loads of water(cos i have to drink loads)and couldnt go to the loo!:oops: It really hurts! meh

twitter.com/emgreatorex