How was your day?

Emma

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have found out that mycomputer is nearly full of Scott Mills stuff. So i am going to get some DVD discs and clear it all out in the week becuase it's getting slow. And i want to keep the full shows to show off to people in 5 years time...

Right now it's time for the Sunday evening drinking session!

Its frightening to think how many hundreds of megs or gigabytes of MP3's they actually take up when you download them from here, I just recently had to backup most of the stuff from here and some other stuff and it took me a 4.7GB DVD to copy.

PC is now superfast since I removed the files, actually just shafted them over to the D: instead but doesnt seem to affect performance of system.

Its only bley Bank Holiday Monday woooo..went to the Gala this morning with some mates and it was good but too windy..then walked to asda and spent £10 on crap that I didnt really need but yeah..start revising again at 3pm cos exams start tommorow :(

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I'm going to school in a minute, via the shops to get some file dividers and the new Snow Patrol album. Good luck in your exams Ema, keep smiling :) 1 month 8 days till my exams start, and 1 month 16 days till I turn 18. I've still got a horrible cough though, so that's not so good, and I've done no work this weekend, the Internet and TV have been too distracting, so I'll wait till I get back to school. 19 days of lessons left! Brilliant. And the Scott Mills show is on soon, yay :)

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Lol have fun with the fake tan.

Boarding school. I came back early to get some work done, however, sadly, that was not to be, so my essay on national parks still isn't done. And, surprise surprise, the printer isn't working, so I can't print my coursework. So overall a totally unproductive weekend.

Although today was the day I was waiting for, and I picked up (and paid for) my copy of the new Snow Patrol album. Yay! It's brilliant :) I haven't been disappointed. And dinner tonight was good for school food :)

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

have you got a DVD writer Ema?, if so you should be able to backup nearly all of your important stuff onto 1 DVD disk rather than using a few CD's

a right thanks,Ive just sat here reading the manual like an idiot lol.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Yeah,who is that in Geezers Pic...

Im still excited about that mention earlier ha..

anyways im off to bed + do more revision exams tommorow gaaarrrhhhh...good night x

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Yeah,who is that in Geezers Pic...

Im still excited about that mention earlier ha..

anyways im off to bed + do more revision exams tommorow gaaarrrhhhh...good night x

Derek Acorah from Most Haunted :D

Thought I would go for the humerous approach in avatars

I think this topic might as well stay open.

So continuing the question... My night was rubbish, nothing happening, apart from some old people looking paranoid at a Swedish guy asking where the condoms were

I had a busy day at work - went in, check emails, went home.

I think this topic might as well stay open.

So continuing the question... My night was rubbish, nothing happening, apart from some old people looking paranoid at a Swedish guy asking where the condoms were

Hahahahahahah.

507033771.183.1247039672.png