Emma

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*is more than P*ssed off*

We set off for KingsLynn today to visit the family at 5am this morning,got to the outskirts of Leeds at about 6 and then the bley Car breaks down...so we're stuck on a layby on the motorway for 2 hours waiting for the AA man,who says the cars bust and we end up getting a ride home in the AA van which stank of petrol eurgh.

How are you on the net then from there?

on the grid.

I was gonna say. I thought you hotwired the motorway phone...

haha nop

Managed to get a Hire car at about 12pm and we went out for a Pub lunch into the Dales with My Parents and Tom's Parents,Mum and Dad have a hugge party tonight at ours adults only so I guess im going to be on my own upstairs drinking wine..

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Rather good day today, i've started a podcast on unsigned bands, working very well at the moment.

And i got more chocolate! :D

Im highly tempted to eat my easter egg which is downstairs...really tempted.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I've spent this afternoon trying to work and talking to people on the BBC Radio 1 message board who were also trying to revise and failing. And I bought Suede - Singles which I've been meaning to do for a couple of years. I also bought some more food, yay, got something to eat now beyond pasta.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I've spent this afternoon trying to work and talking to people on the BBC Radio 1 message board who were also trying to revise and failing.

Shock horror. You'll definatley fail if you listen to THEM!

on the grid.

Went to Norwich with Barney and saw Ice Age 2, we're so immature, so it was funny. On the way some boy behind me just kept poking me and turned around and said to his mum "I poked the man!". Shopping gets tiring after a day, so we read the Real Life stories in some women's magazine. Barney wanted to know if pigeons get bird flu... Bless. Stupid trains not running meant slow bus rides, but any excuse for a day not to do coursework. Probably bored Barney though :|

Work tonight. Fun fun.

Stupid idiots who come into the shop. We close at 8pm and there's plenty of signs but people get p*ssed off and just stand there. It's not that much to ask, come in the 12 hours the shop was open

Had a great day today,went to Asda before work this morning and broke the coinstar machine-oops,then went into work and finished at 12 cos all we were doing was talking and drinking powerade cos we all felt like urgh..then went shopping and got my Avobunny and Mums Birthday gift,and then this afternoon cos it is a beautiful day went onto the stray with and played rounders,frisbee and in the sun which was a laugh.

Tonight Mum and Dad are having their friends round(again) for a meal so Im going Running soon and then getting Pizza in.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I had an OK day, went cycling until it started raining. The sky has been relentlessly dirty white all day. It's always like this in Croydon, a solid blanket of cloud. Then I did some revision until I realised I was copying the same things out again and again and I lost the momentum and the will to write. Kinda lonely here, haven't seen anyone since Thursday. And I'm just wondering if it'd be wrong to start my Easter eggs... no one would ever know that I started them early. I need chocolate!

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'