How was your day?

Emma

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Day was OK, but considering this week is my 'good' week, it's gone a bit crappy. Tomorrow's a day off so methinks I'll use the next few days to my advantage and have Friday and Monday off as well. Might be able to sort out the coursework then.

Working tonight on tills. Just hope I work with some friendly people

Just got back from the hairdressers after getting my red highlights re-done... my hair is now 3 different colours 'cos the stylist said that adding some extra brown to it would give the red bits more "definition". So now my hair is brown, slightly darker brown and red. :-?

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

I had a good day today..just come back from rehearsals for performing arts evening which is tommorow and friday night..im covered in fake tan so i look more like a american gangters wife..than ema..haha...and if your wondering about how im talking to my exchange=rubbissssh..

twitter.com/emgreatorex

i take it things aren't going too well then

No it isnt,Just made her sit through 2 hours of rehearsals for performing arts evening which is tommorow and friday night(im nervous as aah,but its great cos we're doing a bit from west side story again and we get to pile on the fake tan and eyeliner)

She also went to lessons with me this morning and both my history and media teachs were embarrasing her and the other exchanges by *trying* to speak french and rambling on about when they did their gcse in french.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

lol, fair enough, sounds like a laugh..

what are you doing in west side story??, i love the songs for that

Well we performed it in october as a production and have been asked to do it as part of the performing arts evening..im a Shark girl..Fake tan,red/black dress heavy eyeliner and an american accent(which ive lost)

We're doing Mambo and America..and a fight scene with the Jets.

Went shopping at the weekend for a suitable dress because we had a panic mine and another girls wouldnt arrive in time back from the hire company but it arrived today,so we can now take the £80 dress back. *panic over*

Should be a laugh,its some peoples last ever performing arts evening cos of Uni etc so we expect more tears,laughter and falling down drain-ness at the after show party.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

ahh, that's sooo cool, i wish we did stuff like that, we have a production every other year, but i've only played in the orch in one.....

glad the dresses are ok and panic is over lol!

i love america, we're doing a west side story medly in choir in a concert on fri, i'm being a tenor tho, should be soooo much fun! weith foot stamping!!!

Love

Elizabeth

xXx

Hold on, Be Stong

Philippians 4:6-7

http://www.myspace.com/liliabefy