How was your day?

Emma

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm having such a crap day today. Psychology test results were rubbish, she was in a mood and kept us all behind after 3pm, i've got a bus pass for a bus which doesn't pick me up anywhere near my house, i'm trying to find a birthday present for a girl, on the way home i had to supervise people on the bus as there were fights, i have man flu... argh!

awww....i hate colds and sore throats, i think everyone is getting them at the moment, well i'm not, but i probably will.

hope you get better soon.

Thanks im sure after a goods night sleep ill feel better i was up at 4am this morning listnin to JK and Joel..

twitter.com/emgreatorex

awful,still ill and im really nervous about going into hospital next week..off to the docs again tommorow to see if they will give me anything to get rid of this cold before next week...if also had to say my tempory good byes to you lot :(

twitter.com/emgreatorex

y the hell does evry1 seem to be getting colds these days??? :-?

I know. My girlfreind has a cold. And i was talking to my freind and he said that over half the 6th form is away. Mabie they are just taking advantage of the season. Luckily i am free of any viruses... lucky me!

Now colin and edith are on air ive switched off.

Good girl.

on the grid.