26th to 30th March 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had an argument with my psychology teacher because she keeps bullying me about my website. She's like 'you blatantly love Scott Mills don't you'. I was like 'yes, I like his work, but I'm not a gayer, now shut your face'.

Hmm, as Rizzler asks, any one found they're not usually attracted to today because of the flipping nice weather? It's that time of year again.

Haha, i looked at a teacher in a slightly different light today when we were playing hockey in the sun. That was a bizarre experience. In my defence though, he is a student teacher, so its kinda allowed.

I think we should have a spin-off. 'In Poo Music We Trust'. Scott does a lot of shouting Zane Lowe style and plays Aqua and cheesey songs for an afternoon. How about the first hour of Friday's show before breakfast.

Haha, wow I want to see My Chemical Romance now. It sounds amazin' in an amusing sense.

Wow John... your request came true off of the webcam comment!

I'm just going to keep saying 'wow' all night!

Hundreds? I know at least one other site is holding a compo and KOKO only holds about 800 plus however many in the special area where you need a wristband (this pleb's never been up there)

I thought it was a 1,500 capacity. They have 200 tickets to giveaway on the website. But 4 per person is a lot. So that's only 50 winners?